WHAT IS NIKE WAITING FOR? RETRO THE NIKE TRAINER SC II ALREADY! (THREAD IS FROM 2008 SHOE RETRO'D)

Originally Posted by jbv1

I would love to buy back a piece of my missed childhood by getting a perfect replica/retro pair(s) of these.

Its really that simple...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nikes waiting for the SB line to pick them up like the TWIIs... bound to be butchered to to death.. white based shoes just isnt what nike is striving for.

some more shots:
e65350584a5c6210c7b7c55bbded80b6cb30438.jpg

if the sc' retros are any indication of whats to come, its not looking great. those sc's were basic colorways and we havent seen one of those in 10 years. they continually reproduce crap... let these rest in piece if they cant get them right.
Nikehas a huge chance too make alot of Sneaker heads and Im sure they gonna come threw... I jus cant wait!

heres some pics of a pair or two i sold a year or two ago..someone on the board got one pair and the went on ebay

^^^^^wow just wow, Nike has no reason to not make a dead on retro of that, if they can put the effort in to retro'ing the Nike vandals and Terminators deadon with the fit, and even the Yellowing!!!! We should be able to get a dead on replica of these without a chunky toe box

funny a few OLDDDD pics of mine floating around of this shoe. All I can say is seriously if they come out with this shoe im done, out. Pick99 I still rememberyou shattered my dreams when you told me you sold them. I talked to both dudes you sold them too, one wouldnt sell, even offered him double what he paid, theother actually WORE his pair once and they cracked I think!!!!
eyes.gif

Anyway, Nike should come to their senses and release these - stat, IN OG COLORWAYS! Here are some pics, some pairs belong to me, some don't. I stoppedposting on here lately (and digging in my archives of pics) but this post deserves more, lets get these retroed! Hopefully this makes a compelling case to dojust that...

ad2ds5.jpg

2heab2v.jpg

344pawy.jpg

tagaja.jpg

2wmh16t.jpg

s1ovwz.jpg

15yyna0.jpg

168u5vr.jpg

2mwup86.jpg

30xc136.jpg

2yzbho3.jpg

4fu1io.jpg

1t3p1s.jpg

nice pics paul!

i agree this is a beautiful shoe. one of the few OGs i've never seen come across ebay.

Yo! Thanks dudes, well its good to see you posting info on this shoe and giving it a shout, I mean why not? They retro every other piece of crap out there, whynot a dope shoe? So i'm about to get all WallyHopp on this, and just run down what I "think" are the colorways they released...from what I'veseen:

Low:

-white/lime green
-white/hot lava or "orange" (If I remember right the box said hot lava)
-white/purple? below
29g27w1.jpg

^^^these look similar to the white/blue mid, but they seem purplish-blue, shown in the first stock photo from tre. I never owned them so I couldnt tell, thatpic is from small earth inc, years ago - they had some good stuff back then, but I skipped out on this pair because it was a size 9, out of my size - out ofmind.
-lastly, black/white (which didnt make the stock photo) but there are a few pics of those in this thread, they look like a cheap referee shoe! lol

Mid:

-white/navy/infrared (hot pink)
-white/gray/blue
-white/gray/black
-white/teal/lime (The GOAT)
I can honestly say this is the one shoe that has eluded me, at least in my size. That beat pair pictured a few times in the thread I owned, but it was just aconsolation prize I picked up because I was never able to find a DS pair in my size. You know how it is, settle for whats out there until you can find theright pair - that pair never came though! That picture actually makes them look good! They were beat, brown yellow cracked sole, but theyre gone now - couldntbear keeping those. So that shoe to me is like the lost ark, the only pairs ive seen were size 9 (mentioned earlier).

Here are some more old pics of my SC II's....minus the limes
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

dbtzep.jpg

2442k39.jpg

332b4hx.jpg

15ev7gl.jpg

Bonus pic
og041w.jpg

Only thing that ruins it is when the dye from the coloured leather bleeds onto the white midsole
frown.gif

Great collection, PD Uno... all yours? So simple & clean... no gimmicks, free towels or caps, hyped up LE bs, boutiques only crap

so true, so many awesome cw's in this shoe, one of the best color runs going in the nike lineup

i been askin for this shoe since i heard of a retro
i figure that green/yellow colorway is a hit no matter what

almost forgot about this. obviously Nike felt the the lime colorway was the most popular as well.

Back
Top Bottom