WHAT IS NIKE WAITING FOR? RETRO THE NIKE TRAINER SC II ALREADY! (THREAD IS FROM 2008 SHOE RETRO'D)

my first nike shoe were the at II..So i would be happy to have againa wearable pair...but only if they are exactly like the OGs

One of my all time favorites. If they bring back the OG colorways in a quality that does the shoes justice I'm getting multiple pairs. But if theycan't do that I'd rather they don't retro them at all.

I would love to see these retroed
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by pd uno

funny a few OLDDDD pics of mine floating around of this shoe. All I can say is seriously if they come out with this shoe im done, out. Pick99 I still remember you shattered my dreams when you told me you sold them. I talked to both dudes you sold them too, one wouldnt sell, even offered him double what he paid, the other actually WORE his pair once and they cracked I think!!!!
eyes.gif

Anyway, Nike should come to their senses and release these - stat, IN OG COLORWAYS! Here are some pics, some pairs belong to me, some don't. I stopped posting on here lately (and digging in my archives of pics) but this post deserves more, lets get these retroed! Hopefully this makes a compelling case to do just that...

ad2ds5.jpg

2heab2v.jpg

344pawy.jpg

tagaja.jpg

2wmh16t.jpg

s1ovwz.jpg

15yyna0.jpg

168u5vr.jpg

2mwup86.jpg

30xc136.jpg

2yzbho3.jpg

4fu1io.jpg

1t3p1s.jpg

Please, marry me!

I want one (or two) pair in my room....

NOW

Please, marry me!

suguruvstotoro

AYYYYYYYYOOOOOO!!!
sick.gif

To answer the other q, I had 5 diff pairs at one point, 4 are in the group shot earlier with the other vintage flights and forces. I only have the two midsnow, the blue and the infrared. The green and orange lows I had to get rid of, too much yellowing, and the lime pair was beat.

But....I'm expecting to own a WEARABLE retro pair one day in the next year or two, hopefully sooner. Catch my drift?

That lime/teal colorway is driving me crazy. I'd be happy if i could just find an extremely fresh OG pair size 10.5. pd uno, have you sold all yourOG's? Those infrareds are extremely fresh.

^^^only the lows and beat up limes. I still have the blues and infrareds, some cracking though
ohwell.gif
. didnt you win a pair of infrareds lately? if that wasnt you, someone won a dspair in a sz 11
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pd uno

^^^only the lows and beat up limes. I still have the blues and infrareds, some cracking though
ohwell.gif
. didnt you win a pair of infrareds lately? if that wasnt you, someone won a ds pair in a sz 11
nerd.gif

Yeah it was me that won that size 11. The color is actually pink like in the catalog scan. I'm still on the hunt for a DS pair in the infrared colorway andteal/lime colorway. Nike should have retroed these in the 98-03 era when they still used good quality materials and didn't make shoes have that bananadeformed look. I have to admit some of the retros they put out this year are pretty decent but they don't campare to the retros from 98-03.

Infared colorway is FIRE!!!

They should retro infareds, neons, and the og royal blue. Classic shoe indeed...

But knowing Nike...they will drop infareds and 4 hideous retro + colorways...

HOLLA!!!

Air Trainer SC II, if they did retro them, I bet Europe and Japan would get them before the USA does. Or worse yet, they would be some tier zero BS

Back
Top Bottom