What is a perfect 5 out of 10??? VOL....Ehhhh

NaugtyyHares tip calculator.
This is getting weird now.

For a dude that mentions ppl being in his fan club I've seen like 3 different posts in different threads you mentioning naughtyhares and tipping :lol: I don't even know where and when this started.

What did he say about tipping to get this attention? :nerd:

Last edited:

For a dude that mentions ppl being in his fan club I've seen like 3 different posts in different threads you mentioning naughtyhares and tipping :lol: I don't even where and when this started.

I'm not the only one that throws puns about his tippin, is all in good fun, sort of how every so often people talk about "Ksteezy da butt" "mop up the club" is just a pun....VERY different than the behavior my starting line up demonstrates.

For a dude that mentions ppl being in his fan club I've seen like 3 different posts in different threads you mentioning naughtyhares and tipping :lol: I don't even where and when this started.

I'm not the only one that throws puns about his tippin, is all in good fun, sort of how every so often people talk about "Ksteezy da butt" "mop up the club" is just a pun....VERY different than the behavior my starting line up demonstrates.
That's not how puns work bro

I honestly don't know the story behind it I think but I get comparing that to ksteezying da butt :lol:

NaugtyyHares tip calculator.

For a dude that mentions ppl being in his fan club I've seen like 3 different posts in different threads you mentioning naughtyhares and tipping :lol: I don't even know where and when this started.

Naughty made a thread about him getting banned from a restaurant because he didn't give a tip.

He was adamant that he doesn't give tips unless he receives exceptional service. And he could give a damb about what anyone thinks

Along with him saying he proudly opens boxwes of cookies in stores, tries them, and if he doesn't like them he puts them back on the shelf, and him increasing his water consumption when California put out the water restriction guidelines.

The legend of scumbag Nawghty grew

Then whenever there was thread about people not tipping or not having to tip, people started giving him shout out like "Nawthy bout to flourish", so it became a running joke. Now some joke ODing on it

I honestly don't know the story behind it I think but I get comparing that to ksteezying da butt :lol:

From what I remember

Ole boy made a post about eating yambs and skeeting on you woman

He choice of words were poor, and the order he typed them in made it sound like he was advocating spraying the yambs with da pipe juice, THEN, eating the box. Basically cleaning up after yourself

Last edited:
"The legend of Naughty"

We need a list of NT legendary moments :rofl:

Wasn't here for Ninjahoods Musket story, but even not being here that stories relevance is felt...lmao

From what I remember

Ole boy made a post about eating yambs and skeeting on you woman

He choice of words were poor, and the order he typed them in made it sound like he was advocating spraying the yambs with da pipe juice, THEN, eating the box. Basically cleaning up after yourself

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm all for a running joke tho.

Back
Top Bottom