What if acid throwing became a popular crime in the U.S.?

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Terrorism that's personal 
tired.gif

Damn.  I clicked that link.  There is some cruel people in this world. 
frown.gif

That is just sad. That's what happens though in those countries, reject a dude and get permanently scarred for life, where as in America, dude gets rejected and most of the time it's on to the next one.

Just gut wrenching.

That is just sad. That's what happens though in those countries, reject a dude and get permanently scarred for life, where as in America, dude gets rejected and most of the time it's on to the next one.

Just gut wrenching.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Jealousy?  Damn these chicks are taking hating to the next level.

NASA better start selling acid resistant suits for the low.
ninjahood already got one
dg3sw5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ that link though

This world we live in sometimes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Jealousy?  Damn these chicks are taking hating to the next level.

NASA better start selling acid resistant suits for the low.
ninjahood already got one
dg3sw5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ that link though

This world we live in sometimes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Acid is quite easy to get.
Hell.. just go to a hardware store and get a car battery
oh word? they sell car batteries at hardware stores now?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Acid is quite easy to get.
Hell.. just go to a hardware store and get a car battery
oh word? they sell car batteries at hardware stores now?

That link was sad as hell but it's reality out there in the Muslim world.  Just read the article..

The Arabization or the Saudi-ization of Muslims in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan is the hidden hand behind these acid attacks upon women. These poor girls and women have had their lives ruined; some have been forced to undergo surgery 20-30 times in order that they may see a little, or breathe a bit, hear something, perhaps in order to eat or make themselves understood. They look like…monsters. That was what their attackers wanted to accomplish. To render their faces into self-portraits of their attackers.

Why was acid thrown into their faces? The main reasons are because they dared to reject someone in marriage or because they wanted a divorce. The “jilted

That link was sad as hell but it's reality out there in the Muslim world.  Just read the article..

The Arabization or the Saudi-ization of Muslims in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan is the hidden hand behind these acid attacks upon women. These poor girls and women have had their lives ruined; some have been forced to undergo surgery 20-30 times in order that they may see a little, or breathe a bit, hear something, perhaps in order to eat or make themselves understood. They look like…monsters. That was what their attackers wanted to accomplish. To render their faces into self-portraits of their attackers.

Why was acid thrown into their faces? The main reasons are because they dared to reject someone in marriage or because they wanted a divorce. The “jilted

^ Well that sounds like a wonderful place to live...not

$%%+, I rather be robbed than have acid poured on me...that's just messed up. I can already think of a suitable punishment for these acid-throwers after getting caught, though...

^ Well that sounds like a wonderful place to live...not

$%%+, I rather be robbed than have acid poured on me...that's just messed up. I can already think of a suitable punishment for these acid-throwers after getting caught, though...

Happened in Hong Kong while I was there.

Nothing seems impossible in this world of ours..

Happened in Hong Kong while I was there.

Nothing seems impossible in this world of ours..

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Back
Top Bottom