What if acid throwing became a popular crime in the U.S.?

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

how are people getting acid anyway?

roll.gif
word

This... Crazy times these days are.

Ya'll some scary %#$ dudes.. I'm about as afraid of "Acid throwing" as I am "Anvil dropping" and and other such far fetched ways of getting got at. %%*% happens. LIVE LIFE.

Ya'll some scary %#$ dudes.. I'm about as afraid of "Acid throwing" as I am "Anvil dropping" and and other such far fetched ways of getting got at. %%*% happens. LIVE LIFE.

i know in arizona its legal to walk around strapped so at least they can be ready for whatever out there

i know in arizona its legal to walk around strapped so at least they can be ready for whatever out there

Originally Posted by enyceking

Indiana has the loosest gun laws ever..  there's a sale on AKs tomorrow at this one store... ythem joints come with FIVE 30 round mags. All u need is valid ID and a BG check and 350 damn dollars
laugh.gif
... I love my state man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

Indiana has the loosest gun laws ever..  there's a sale on AKs tomorrow at this one store... ythem joints come with FIVE 30 round mags. All u need is valid ID and a BG check and 350 damn dollars
laugh.gif
... I love my state man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom