What if acid throwing became a popular crime in the U.S.?

absolutely horrible 
frown.gif
...i would never ever wish that upon anyone.

wow it breaks my heart to see those victims from the Middle East. incredible things people are capable of.

wow it breaks my heart to see those victims from the Middle East. incredible things people are capable of.

there some crazy people out there... like what happend to a good old fashioned *** whoopin???

there some crazy people out there... like what happend to a good old fashioned *** whoopin???

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

That link was sad as hell but it's reality out there in the Muslim world.  Just read the article..

The Arabization or the Saudi-ization of Muslims in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan is the hidden hand behind these acid attacks upon women. These poor girls and women have had their lives ruined; some have been forced to undergo surgery 20-30 times in order that they may see a little, or breathe a bit, hear something, perhaps in order to eat or make themselves understood. They look like…monsters. That was what their attackers wanted to accomplish. To render their faces into self-portraits of their attackers.

Why was acid thrown into their faces? The main reasons are because they dared to reject someone in marriage or because they wanted a divorce. The “jilted

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

That link was sad as hell but it's reality out there in the Muslim world.  Just read the article..

The Arabization or the Saudi-ization of Muslims in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan is the hidden hand behind these acid attacks upon women. These poor girls and women have had their lives ruined; some have been forced to undergo surgery 20-30 times in order that they may see a little, or breathe a bit, hear something, perhaps in order to eat or make themselves understood. They look like…monsters. That was what their attackers wanted to accomplish. To render their faces into self-portraits of their attackers.

Why was acid thrown into their faces? The main reasons are because they dared to reject someone in marriage or because they wanted a divorce. The “jilted

Back
Top Bottom