What have you done with your baggier clothes?

I can't believe how much "baggy" clothing I have given away in the past couple of years. I have went from rocking joints in XXL to a medium orlarge. Much of it was given to friends who are larger (pause). I wasted a ridiculous amount of money, but now that I'm older, I can't see myselfrocking anything larger (unless I put on the pounds with age) and I should be good with the fit of my clothes for a long time. Anybody else share the sameexperience?

man they all are sittin in my closet i still
smh.gif
when i see em 5 and 6x tees but i am tall so i didnt look that bad but still they dont even see the light ofday now even though im in forida where baggy clothes are still accepted

I have given 12 of those black bags full of clothing away to the goodwill in the last year !!

all name brand, worth thousands

Yeah I was clearing space in my closet the other day and came across a XXL as well when I'm a medium
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm in the same situation. Might just end up giving it to the goodwill too.

I don't think its worth the time to picture and list everything.

yea i wish i could go back so i didnt look so ******ed wearing huge clothes when i was in middle school/highschool lol

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

yea i wish i could go back so i didnt look so ******ed wearing huge clothes when i was in middle school/highschool lol

I look @ some pics from when I was younger and all I can do is
smh.gif

as far as jeans go...I've been takin mine to the tailor to get them tappered...
I'm so upset b/c I gave away so much hot jeans too my boys that I could have easily gotten tappered

Some I've kept for just around the house type stuff, but most I gave to my friend whose huge and can have better use for them. Any others, I've givento my church clothing collection and to Goodwill

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

I look @ some pics from when I was younger and all I can do is
smh.gif
hell yeah, I look back like the hell was I thinking, I thought this was hot?

my mom never let me buy 6XL tall tees or anything, but i have a bunch of baggy jeans and tee shirts chilling in my house somewhere. and some oversized SouthPole polos
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Gave them to airant

Damn.

I was gonna say I sent them to Ninjahood, but I don't think he has enough room in that abyss he calls a room anyway.

Back
Top Bottom