What gets weird the more you think about it?

Exactly. I'll go ahead and be the one to ask it then,

Why are nters walking the streets draped in merona?
Merona tees legit tho. U take anything in target and put it on Kanye or put supreme on it and it would fly off the shelf.

Yall dudes sniffin yall own nut? 
grin.gif

Last edited:
If I rock some old beat up sock this summer with my slides, could I get a pass if I tell people they yeezy season 1 socks [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yall side stepping the hell out of the obvious question. :lol:
:lol: What, are we smelling our own sperm?
I'm able to know what my sperm smells like the same way I know what piss smells like.

I don't need to hold it up to my nose to know the smell.

So many different ways to know that smell; smell a chick breath after you nut in it, pull out and spray on the sheets (at some point you getting a whiff of those sheets when you change them), finish in a condom and throw it away your hand may have the stench on it, for you exceptional NTers that ksteezy da butt definitely know that smell, etc.

I'm able to know what my sperm smells like the same way I know what piss smells like.

I don't need to hold it up to my nose to know the smell.

So many different ways to know that smell; smell a chick breath after you nut in it, pull out and spray on the sheets (at some point you getting a whiff of those sheets when you change them), finish in a condom and throw it away your hand may have the stench on it, for you exceptional NTers that ksteezy da butt definitely know that smell, etc.
:lol: exactly

Allergies?
Yes man. Really killing me this year. Whatever I took for it the prior year never works the next year. So im trying to just let it run its course. These last four weeks have been horrible.
I feel you, usually the same for me.

But medicine not working next year sounds like torture. Aint nothing like waking up and your eyes are burning with one nose all clogged up feeling mad lethargic.

I feel you, usually the same for me.

But medicine not working next year sounds like torture. Aint nothing like waking up and your eyes are burning with one nose all clogged up feeling mad lethargic.
The pollen count here is expected to reach record highs this season. The count was a lil over 2400 todat. :x

The Duggar family and the amount of children she birthed. And dudes with multiple wives, really is weird/creepy to me.

Money.

A piece of paper that, if you have it in enough quantity, can get you almost anything in the world. All because it says "this note is worth ___" and we put prices on items / events / etc.

The Duggar family and the amount of children she birthed.

Like the only times the Momma Duggar wasnt pregnant she was getting smashed.

idk

Its just weird the more you think about it.

I think different fetishes get weird, like some of the stuff people are into because of bodily functions make it weird, and that's all I'll say about it.

Fetishes in general, not even the weird ones.

What makes us so strongly attracted to random things.

Back
Top Bottom