What gets weird the more you think about it?

Dwarf House locations have a dine in area, not like the usual. The menu is larger, you get a server, sometimes a buffet, and of course you spend more money. Most menu items come as platters, a entree and two sides. Sides include mac and cheese, sweet potato soufflé, baked potatoes, side salads, and many more. They also serve breakfast throughout the day, excluding biscuits. But yeah, there's a steak and hamburger platter on the menu. If you ever go I recommend the Grilled Chicken Melt
pimp.gif
Which location, Hwy-85?

Or Hapeville??

Your life. 

You live. You enjoy your life. You try to strive for a greater living. You may have your own family. All that. 

Then, death arrive at anytime. Of course, death comes but when death do arrive, the feelings that comes with death, the thoughts running through your head and the last moments of emotions you feel before your last breath. And then you go. 

But that's not the end. 

Depending on what you believe in. The after-life, Heaven, Paradise, Spiritual Roaming, Reincarnation... All that, the possibility of your soul going through a cycle to the next phase, no one knows but you. 

It gets weird. 

Its weird if you think about a bug.

Its alive just like you.

But wen i squish it i dont think of an after life for a bug or reincarnation.

Its just dead.

But......if time is infinite. .....then there is a good chance that all the coincidences that led up to the creation of that bug can happen again.

This is why I try not kill bugs :lol: . Except roaches, spiders, and spider crickets. They all must die.

Last edited:
And I guess since you're not supposed to kill stink bugs I just trap em and throw em outside

This is why I try not kill bugs :lol: . Except roaches, spiders, and spider crickets. They all must die.

Yeah, it's on sight when it comes to certain critters.

In AZ? It's scorpions. Been stung a bunch of times and it's nothing nice.

Its weird if you think about a bug.

Its alive just like you.

But wen i squish it i dont think of an after life for a bug or reincarnation.

Its just dead.

But......if time is infinite. .....then there is a good chance that all the coincidences that led up to the creation of that bug can happen again.
I always wonder what's the point that we stop caring? Is it size? Personality? Bugs really don't register to most of us as living things with families.

Makes you wonder if there is a species out there who can have the same attitude about us as the human race.
nerd.gif

Some research suggests that bugs are solitary creatures that don't have families in the traditional sense like humans. We think about sentience and in the case of animals, I'd think most people don't believe animals/bugs/anything besides mankind are self aware, or are here for any purpose outside of what man deems its purpose to be. Human arrogance.

Sidebar, I don't get the fear of spiders. Never understood why people flip out over them. :lol:

I dont think i could kill a bird...like someones pet....like i do a roach.

But a lobster is bigger than a bird....i kill it no prob.

A mouse....not rat....even if its small i wouldnt kill like a bug.

I never thought about that good point

It's interesting when you think about it. I have a ball python. Every two weeks, I feed her 4 mice. Not once have I ever felt an ounce of sympathy for them. Doesn't help that I don't like rats/mice/rodents/squirrels/caribou/none of that ****. But I'd never try to feed her a bird, which is something the pet store owner verified I could do. :lol:

If the mice are smaller than the bird, but there are more mice being harmed as opposed to one bird, why does the bird get consideration?

But what's more curious is the fact that my diet consists largely of chicken. Why isn't that consideration for birds that I could feed my snake not extended to chickens that I consume on nearly a daily basis?

Last edited:
I dont think i could kill a bird...like someones pet....like i do a roach.

But a lobster is bigger than a bird....i kill it no prob.

A mouse....not rat....even if its small i wouldnt kill like a bug.

I never thought about that good point

"A lion does not feel guilty when it kills a gazelle. You do not feel guilty when you squash an ant beneath your feet. And I think that means something."

-Andrew Detmer from the movie "Chronicle"

That movie quote always stuck with me for some reason. It definitely made me go "hmmmm?"

Some research suggests that bugs are solitary creatures that don't have families in the traditional sense like humans. We think about sentience and in the case of animals, I'd think most people don't believe animals/bugs/anything besides mankind are self aware, or are here for any purpose outside of what man deems its purpose to be. Human arrogance.

Sidebar, I don't get the fear of spiders. Never understood why people flip out over them.
laugh.gif
There are many social insects. Bees, ants, termites.

Also, there is a lot of research that suggests crows, ravens, dolphins, chimps are self-aware.

The thong song video starts off with sisqos daughter asking what a thong was so basically he singing the whole song to his daughter.

Also the millions (billions?) Of coincidences that led to me right here.

Stars explode
Planets form
Water appears
Life appears
A monkey evolves
My great great great whatever had a chance meeting with his wife
My grandfather decided to go to a restaurant one night where he meets his wife
My mom decides to leave the Phillipines
My dad decided to join the navy
They both ended up in canada
I needed sneakers for school and there where some jordans in sale at the exchange by chance
I grew interested in them
Missed retro 11s becuz they happened to sell outta my sz
Look online
Find nt
Typing this.

Allll that plus thousands of other little things

:nerd:

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom