What gets weird the more you think about it?

and to add to that, how other countries have nuclear weapons and bombs, can wipe amercia easy but don't
nerd.gif
or on an even smaller scale how is it legal for me to have a p226 with an extended magazine in one place and if i cross an imaginary line to another place im thrown in jail for it. man made laws are contradictive and redundant. 

Knowing how small the world can be sometimes I wonder if I have ever been around somone before I met them.
Like if I went to DisneyWorld as a kid and someone else was there too waiting in line behind me,
and then 15 years later i meet that person never knowing that I was waiting in line with that person 15 years earlier.

When we immigrated to Canada from Cuba we were placed in a home in Prince Edward Island. We met a family that immigrated from Sir Lanka. Our families became friends during our time there. After leaving we lost touch and about 4 years later we ran into them while living in Ontario. Not only where we in the same city but be were living in the same building... I never thought anything of it while I was younger but looking back it's crazy...

and to add to that, how other countries have nuclear weapons and bombs, can wipe america easy but don't :nerd:
or on an even smaller scale how is it legal for me to have a p226 with an extended magazine in one place and if i cross an imaginary line to another place im thrown in jail for it. man made laws are contradictive and redundant. 

I always thought depending how bad the state is? Or how freely it can be.

**** a gun law :smh:

This one is already weird without thinking too deep into it, but sometimes I imagine what type of animal people represent lol. Just by how they look. I ain't talking bout no "oh Jerry is such a loyal friend, he would be a German Shepard" type BS lol. More like this.. (Doesn't need to be a celeb, these just popped up on google images first)

e31ae3a174ff511837ef16c73628c5b6.jpg

CF8lf5IUMAAWxBk.jpg

funny-celebrity-look-alikes-13-cooked.jpg

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C. Clarke

Ive seen that quote alot online and kinda just glanced over it like "cool" or watever but you are right.

The more i think about it , it does get weird.

Like i didnt understand the "terrifying" part until i thought about it hard.

I can't quite grasp what's supposed to be terrifying about us not being alone in the perceivable universe. I don't even find the possibility of us being alone to be terrifying, just hard to believe.

I would have an easier time believing that we're incapable of comprehending some of the life forms out there, and/or that our theories surrounding the things needed for life to exist on a planet eventually get proven to be off base.

How everything worked out so perfectly so that we could be here now.

Some may say its a divine coincidence.

its too perfect of a plan.

or is it?

I dunno you tell me.

i think maybe.

or not.
For me there's to much intelligent design in our world and universe for there not to be a designer. Nature assumes a creator. If you ask enough questions, it will always lead back to God. That's the flaw with the idea of the Big Bang. What caused the Big Bang?
who created god? 

This aint some nasty NT joke.

Yall aint never seen that stuff floating in the air in the Spring? It's not a lingering smell but it's there if you catch a whiff of it.

I got allergies but I don't even think that means I notice the smell more. Next month go to the park and walk on the grass or by a bunch of flowers and then go skeet on a chick's back after saving up a week's worth.

Similar smells.

This aint some nasty NT joke.

Yall aint never seen that stuff floating in the air in the Spring? It's not a lingering smell but it's there if you catch a whiff of it.

I got allergies but I don't even think that means I notice the smell more. Next month go to the park and walk on the grass or by a bunch of flowers and then go skeet on a chick's back after saving up a week's worth.

Similar smells.
Yeah its pretty strong. You should be able to smell it, allergies or not.

Back
Top Bottom