what floor is your apartment on? vol: top of the world, famb.

2nd floor and I hate it. Moving was a $%$++ and all those trips to the car for grocery and laundry. But I hated living under someone. I try to be considerate now with the noise and footsteps, but I know my neighbors hate me.
laugh.gif

I'm on the 7/7, before that 10/10 and before that 11/16 always been on higher floors for some reason...

5/30 in Manhattan, 3/3 at college
pimp.gif
(license to bring the ruckus), and 1/2 now...

never noticed how ill it was living on the top floor till college, fools upstairs often sound like a game of tag is being played...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm on the 7/7, before that 10/10 and before that 11/16 always been on higher floors for some reason...

Mine are set up pretty similar to a condo. Private entrance, but the apartment is upstairs. So I walk in, have a closet and then go right upstairs. Nobody above me 
pimp.gif

Second floor and even then I had professional movers move all my #%*+. I wasn't dealing with all that.
laugh.gif

My neighborhood is so dope tho. I feel like I am in the suburbs but I am 10 mins away from downtown DC. Rock Creek FTW.
pimp.gif

My condo is on floor 1 of 4. It sits on a hill so I still got a great view. Personal garage right beneath me. Could park my car in the front for no stairs. In and out like a bank heist

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

my condo complex is 4 stories tall. i am glad to be on the ground floor. you know how much of a pain in the butt it is to move furniture into an elevator or heaven forbid, on a staircase?

This. If I moved into an apartment/condo/what ever best believe that %$## would have to be in the 1st floor

Back
Top Bottom