What Do You Think Of Tim Duncan’s New Girl Vanessa Macias?

No joke about them eyes:

images
NikkiYoung_VanessaMacias_KimSpradlin.jpg
20121026-macias.jpg

im starting to think theres a gene pool of girls that athletes jus go to and be like lets go.. alootttttttaaaa celeb/athlete jumpoffs look the same

Any pics of his previous girl?

I have heard there were rumors of him playing for the other team
nerd.gif

Where's @Antidope to make sense of this?
Tim Duncan is the man gay, straight, or asexual.

That girl is :pimp: :pimp:

antidope antidope you still riding for this dude after he cost you the trophy last year missing that easy layup :smh:

Not serious I know Pat Riley, along with Action Bronson, paid off Manu Ginobli to be the 6th player for the Heat in game 5.

I have heard there were rumors of him playing for the other team :nerd:

Where's antidope antidope to make sense of this?

View media item 668065
AMY

Yeah I saw some other pics on Google and was thinking what the hell was he thinking when he got with that.

As someone else stated in this thread if you're going to get paid the get the best looking golddigger that you can because in the end they all are golddiggers.

Definite upgrade though, and I'm not saying that he is gay but a scorned woman, especially and ex-wife, will say and do any and everything to discredit you.

nerd.gif

Tim Duncan is the man gay, straight, or asexual.

That girl is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@Antidope you still riding for this dude after he cost you the trophy last year missing that easy layup
mean.gif

Not serious I know Pat Riley, along with Action Bronson, paid off Manu Ginobli to be the 6th player for the Heat in game 5.

nerd.gif

AMY

Yeah I saw some other pics on Google and was thinking what the hell was he thinking when he got with that.

As someone else stated in this thread if you're going to get paid the get the best looking golddigger that you can because in the end they all are golddiggers.

Definite upgrade though, and I'm not saying that he is gay but a scorned woman, especially and ex-wife, will say and do any and everything to discredit you.
I swear I get faked out by black text everytime
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom