What Do You Think Of Tim Duncan’s New Girl Vanessa Macias?

Why is everyone saying AWG? She clearly isn't white... If Macias as a last name wasn't enough to figure that out you could just look at her. SMH bet you guys would call a Dominican cat black too.

wdO2bpq.gif

manu knows what timmy likes

NOOOOOOO
:rofl:

any race she goes to she will still be average

AMG
ADG
ABG
AWG

still a step up/come up for timmy

& if she isnt a thick beard

Last edited:
She's got those crazy eyes though. This is the type of chick that tries to jerk you off under the dinner table with a party of 6 and gives you roadhead in traffic jams.

She's got those crazy eyes though. This is the type of chick that tries to jerk you off under the dinner table with a party of 6 and gives you roadhead in traffic jams.
YES!!! "Doe eyes" or "bed room eyes" ...when I was a kid I had this girl I just met earlier that day handle mines with those eyes...INSTANT LOVE.
It was one of the sexiest things I've seen a woman do in my lifetime. 

cant wait for the divorce,then her sextape and then her reality show.

she has the type of crazy eyes where she watches you sleep.

Last edited:
Quote:

If Timmy D is gay, that must be the most boring sex ever.....

He's still one of 3 guys in the league I'd have absolutely no qualms about if he came out of the closet....he'd be so nonchalant about it
laugh.gif
Why you thinking about his gay sex life? And one of 3 huh? And you'd have qualms if others came out of the closet besides your 3 man crushes? Gay bias? Discriminating against gays? Why did you have to go there man
mean.gif
.....not serious
How are you just gonna assume that poster isn't gay?

The ratio of time spent editing that post to the amount of lulz provided is negatively correlated.

bruh...

I wish I could find these types of chicks...

Question though...

What would be a guy equivalent to a chick like that?

Like, a dude that's just grabbing on his chicks butt all night... Trying to finger smang her at their child's recital? :lol:

the way dude carries himself . i alway thought dude was suspect.he has a i want to be dominated look on his face at all times. 

Last edited:
The ratio of time spent editing that post to the amount of lulz provided is negatively correlated.
bruh...

I wish I could find these types of chicks...

Question though...

What would be a guy equivalent to a chick like that?

Like, a dude that's just grabbing on his chicks butt all night... Trying to finger smang her at their child's recital? :lol:

There's no male equivalent.

Back
Top Bottom