What do you do that others don't? Vol. FREAKY NTers

It's some weird dudes on NT
laugh.gif

STOP IT PLEASE W/ THIS PICTURE! THIS IS A ******G MAN AND IT'S IRKING THE **** OUT OF ME!

anyway...i talk outloud when i'm mad like i'm talking to the person. like if i was yelling at someone about why they pissed me off....but i'm just doing it aloud with no one there. it calms me down sometimes.

i get weirded out sometimes at the fact that my face is my face.

i often wonder when i'm by myself what if i'm on like...The Nique Show and everyone is watching the stuff i'm doing.

i ride in the car and play this game where i have to like....never mind i can't begin to explain it.

when really good stuff happens i put my fist to the air like i'm giving God pounds.

...and other stuff.

Why so mad? Lil too much freak for ya nique? :tongue:

No it's just ironic that a forum filled with dime pulling alpha's keep posting a gif of a damn ******. Nobody wants to see that ****.

Son is super upset like he fapped to it.
:rolleyes

1. i have high speed internet. i don't fap to clothed brawds (even though i've been aware the whole time this isn't a brawd)
2. and no, i'm mad like i don't wanna see that ****. i might be ******phobic. *shrugs*

-I talk to myself all the time :lol:
-Still dunk on doorways all the time... I don't think I'll ever outgrow it :rofl:

exactly.
Talking to your self or vocalizing your thoughts is normal.
However, answering your questions/ having a conversation with yourself is weird.
There is literally no difference. Stop.

"Did I forget my keys? Naw I got em" <---Very weird. Obvious psycopath behavior

Strong avy to post ratio, you need help fasho
He doesn't need no help. He's perfectly fine. It's just one shot. I know people who do that. It's like a pick me up or something to start your day on a nice note. Moderation, my friend.

Thats vocalizing your thoughts though. You're thinking, "Did I leave my keys?", "Oh, no I didn't".
Its when your asking yourself questions like, "Man, you steppin out tonight?", and answering "Hell yea!"
Two VERY different things.

I have conversation with myself.
I ain't crazy though (I think... :stoneface: )

Dunking on door is normal though :rofl: Been doing that for YEARS.

Thats vocalizing your thoughts though. You're thinking, "Did I leave my keys?", "Oh, no I didn't".
Its when your asking yourself questions like, "Man, you steppin out tonight?", and answering "Hell yea!"

At least someone understands.

He doesn't need no help. He's perfectly fine. It's just one shot. I know people who do that. It's like a pick me up or something to start your day on a nice note. Moderation, my friend.

Naw buddy made a thread a while back about joining AA, he needs help.

Last edited:
did you not see the part where he said "answering your own questions is weird"?

Now, do you see the example you just gave?

If you're saying it depends on what kind of questions you ask, then okay. But essentially, you're saying the same things and saying they're different.

Naw buddy made a thread a while back about joining AA, he needs help.
if it's not really ruining his health, career, or family life, I don't see why he would need to join AA. But if he feels he he needs help, yeah, he should probably get it.

I switch off chewing bites of food from the right and left side of my mouth. I have to have had an equal amount per side at the end of my meal. So weird, I know. I've done it for as far back as I can recall. I annoy myself with this. It's like an OCD.

Sometimes when I'm out in public Ill see a person snd imagine how they would react if I punched them in the face.
I wave a strangers when I'm driving to see how they react
I eat my hamburgers upside down

I talk like ox from belly when I watch soccer...Messi is the ras clot best shotta in all the land

im almost positive you're making that up, but still :rofl:

whenever i eat something that is sweet i always have to eat something that is salty afterwards to get that sweet taste out my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom