What do you bring to NT?

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Why does some lame have to beast everytime a female posts in a thread? Cot damn its annoying. Jessica dont respond to these herbs

laugh.gif
Its all jokes, Im just demonstrating how I bring some gifs to NT.

i know you simpin and all and imma let you finish but crank lucas has one of the greatest gif executions of all time....OF ALL TIME!

Why does some lame have to beast everytime a female posts in a thread? Cot damn its annoying. Jessica dont respond to these herbs

laugh.gif

i know you simpin and all and imma let you finish but crank lucas has one of the greatest gif executions of all time....OF ALL TIME!
indifferent.gif

4man9ub.gif

fy1jis.gif

laugh.gif

That was HORRIBLE Mayor.

Without my useless posts how the hell would you be able to tell what a quality post is?

In short I'm essential.

laugh.gif
x 100 @ doctorshoes statement, which is overstood.

what is the OP really hope to gain from this thread?

its like a cheerleader asking what have you done to ride in the quarterback's car? like she gives more dedication
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

laugh.gif
x 100 @ doctorshoes statement, which is overstood.

what is the OP really hope to gain from this thread?

its like a cheerleader asking what have you done to ride in the quarterback's car? like she gives more dedication
laugh.gif
you bring debby downerness to NT

I bring knowledge about many different topics. I enjoy both sneakers and music. I have a good bit of knowledge in Music and Im learning more about sneakerseach day

Originally Posted by Ricasho

I bring knowledge about many different topics. I enjoy both sneakers and music. I have a good bit of knowledge in Music and Im learning more about sneakers each day

my dude taking this topic maad serious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ricasho

I bring knowledge about many different topics. I enjoy both sneakers and music. I have a good bit of knowledge in Music and Im learning more about sneakers each day

my dude taking this topic maad serious
roll.gif
Sounds like a resume.

I don't know... I definitely take more than I give on NT.

Back
Top Bottom