What do JordanHeads really want?

Most of us are not feeling the new stuff. Yet we can't accept M.J is not playing ball anymore, but we will buy most of the classic stuff like 3, 4, 5s,6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s ect.
The new generation never saw the great M.J played, therefore they stuck on the 6 rings, fusions, spiz ikes. Some of those releases are dope but it's not aJordan Heads standard. What do you think?

Well you already have the general idea of it, what more is there to say?

I mean yea, its pretty much the same,
Quality, blah, og colorways, no more fusions....

Originally Posted by Baalnood

Most of us are not feeling the new stuff. Yet we can't accept M.J is not playing ball anymore, but we will buy most of the classic stuff like 3, 4, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s ect.
The new generation never saw the great M.J played, therefore they stuck on the 6 rings, fusions, spiz ikes. Some of those releases are dope but it's not a Jordan Heads standard. What do you think?
Blahhhhhhhhh. In my opinion the fusions look awful so there is no excuse to rock them (imo.) As far as not seeing MJ play, kids who really carecould watch youtube but I really think MJ the player has little to do with the youngin's choice of "stylish" footwear.

I am a part of this "new generation" who never got a chance to see Jordan play (even though I have watched many of his games on d.v.ds and such) andI still hate alot of JB's recent releases. The only people I know who wear fusions never even saw jordan play and have never even see what the originalshoe looked like before it became a fusion. They just buy Jordans for the sake of buying Jordans. I must admit I do have a pair of six rings though, I likeseeing different elements of some great shoes combined into one.

Originally Posted by XxFootWear

more 6's and 11's but better quality on retros would be nice...Xx...
more concord 11's
happy.gif

no more limited or qs releases.

you can save those for the sb dunks; the beasts love those.

things arent gonna change dude. all u can do is just buy wat u like, if not dunt buy at all.

Even though I doubt anything will change from where we currently are, the stuff I would like to see is:
1) Better quality
2) Stop wasting good quality & colorways on fusions
3) No more dumb @** limited releases
4) Tinker Hatfield

I would like to see

1. Air Jordan's with great quality

2. Stop with the limited stuff I know LS spots but that's not the point cause going through hell for a pair of $125+ shoes. (It doesn't make me wantthem more if anything I want them less) (Gentry)

3. Make the shoes just as good as the first time they released if they are Retro's and maybe even use in proved materials.

4. When any Jordan with a Icy sole is created use good tint blue on the soles and No more Columbia 11's without that beautiful Dark blue Sole.

5. Stop putting Jump mans on the back of Jordan 1's it's ignorant and not needed.

6. Bring Nike Air back a lot of people say it doesn't matter to them. But it does to me, it's not necessary but I would really like to see it, reallymakes the 3's, 4's, 5's, and 6's stand out.

7. I don't care for fusions but keep making them cause with all the limited bs jb pulls it keeps me from killing myself getting retro shoes cause everyoneelse loves fusions.

Originally Posted by jpena0306

no wack international releases, please

you cant say that, im international and from my point of view its good, America gets everything thats good and these true blue 3's are finally somethingAmerica didn't get that we did......seriosly we didnt get most of the countdown packs and the nubucks or the hare 1's thats just a small list ofthings

but i reckon just better quality and if its gonna be something nice like TB 3's then make it world wide and GR so everybody can enjoy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Martini555

Originally Posted by jpena0306

no wack international releases, please

you cant say that, im international and from my point of view its good, America gets everything thats good and these true blue 3's are finally something America didn't get that we did......seriosly we didnt get most of the countdown packs and the nubucks or the hare 1's thats just a small list of things

but i reckon just better quality and if its gonna be something nice like TB 3's then make it world wide and GR so everybody can enjoy
smile.gif

QFT

Back
Top Bottom