What do JordanHeads really want?

Me, I want OG colorways of retros, changed as little as possible. But I'm 33.

Most kids 23 and younger seem to love the Spizike's and Fusions and things like that.

I want this I want that. People are so selfish. Just buy what you like. If JB released everything "You" wanted you would go broke.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I would like to see

1. Air Jordan's with great quality

2. Stop with the limited suff I know LS spots but that's not the point cause going through hell for a pair of $125+ shoes. (It doesn't make me want them more if anything I want them less) (Gentry)

3. Make the shoes just as good as the first time they released if they are Retro's and maybe even use in proved materials.

4. When any Jordan with a Icy sole is created use good tint blue on the soles and No more Columbia 11's without that beautiful Dark blue Sole.

5. Stop putting Jump mans on the back of Jordan 1's it's ignorant and not needed.

6. Bring Nike Air back a lot of people say it doesn't matter to them. But it does to me, it's not necessary but I would really like to see it, really makes the 3's, 4's, 5's, and 6's stand out.

7. I don't care for fusions but keep making them cause with all the limited bs jb pulls it keeps me from killing myself getting retro shoes cause everyone else loves fusions.

I agree 100% with this....especially #3. Have some damn integrity and make your product like it should be made for the "status" that it suppossedlyhas....don't cut costs and cheapen the whole damn thing....JB ARE YOU LISTENING??????

of course better quality but I personally would like to see them stop relying on retros so much, and move away from reproducing them, or fusing them with otherkicks.....I want to see them get creative again, and separate themselves from the pack like they did in the past....new designs, and materials, and ideas.Maybe a design 101 taught by Tinker for their designers would help a bit. But what JB has been doing for the last few years IS NOT getting it done. I just hopethings change, or they will continue to fade into obscurity and blend in with everyone else.

*steps off soapbox*

Good quality

And stop putting a shiny/glossy coat of paint on the DAMN shoe
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I would like to see

1. Air Jordan's with great quality

2. Stop with the limited suff I know LS spots but that's not the point cause going through hell for a pair of $125+ shoes. (It doesn't make me want them more if anything I want them less) (Gentry)

3. Make the shoes just as good as the first time they released if they are Retro's and maybe even use in proved materials.

4. When any Jordan with a Icy sole is created use good tint blue on the soles and No more Columbia 11's without that beautiful Dark blue Sole.

5. Stop putting Jump mans on the back of Jordan 1's it's ignorant and not needed.

6. Bring Nike Air back a lot of people say it doesn't matter to them. But it does to me, it's not necessary but I would really like to see it, really makes the 3's, 4's, 5's, and 6's stand out.

7. I don't care for fusions but keep making them cause with all the limited bs jb pulls it keeps me from killing myself getting retro shoes cause everyone else loves fusions.
^^^ everything he said I can deal wit the spizikes but the rest of the fusions r garbage & please JB don't make the columbias without theblue sole for God's Sake!!!! the 01' retro's were awful
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
01' retros
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
96' OG's
62435f61ef6966165e003f39af1edd22a2accb1.pjpg
d3f253aec56b0539366a5b58438badad85f9b11.pjpg

No limited releases. Smh that i didnt get the 6/17 pack because they were limited. Better quality in retros. And Air Jordan 3-7's, 11s, 13s, 16 & 17s.
And the countdown packs again but in wizards or UNC colors. And ice blue soles on xi's

"We" want Gentry to stop putting out these lame colorways that look like variants and all the other crap stuff that have been releasing every 2weeks.

cheaper prices, more retros, like someone even said they dont even need to stop fusions and all that, just put out some more retros is all

quality, stop making 10 million cw's of 1's, stop ANY fusions. simple stuff like that

My name say's it all
laugh.gif

I just want them navy blue 12
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If JB is gonna drop a fusion give us the retro (example, carolina 9's, cement 4's)

Originally Posted by Baalnood

The new generation never saw the great M.J played, therefore they stuck on the 6 rings, fusions, spiz ikes. Some of those releases are dope but it's not a Jordan Heads standard. What do you think?

I'm so sick of this generalization, but in this case, the fact that many never saw dude play is irrelevant in which kicks they like. Most people just gofor the new new, because they: a.) Don't care, it's just kicks.
b.) Don't have the time or money to waste pursuing the more clasicmodels.
Or c.) Actually like these new models.

Back
Top Bottom