What do JordanHeads really want?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Baalnood

The new generation never saw the great M.J played, therefore they stuck on the 6 rings, fusions, spiz ikes. Some of those releases are dope but it's not a Jordan Heads standard. What do you think?

I'm so sick of this generalization, but in this case, the fact that many never saw dude play is irrelevant in which kicks they like. Most people just go for the new new, because they: a.) Don't care, it's just kicks.
b.) Don't have the time or money to waste pursuing the more clasic models.
Or c.) Actually like these new models.
Co-sign

I would like to see

1. Air Jordan's with great quality

2. Stop with the limited suff I know LS spots but that's not the point cause going through hell for a pair of $125+ shoes. (It doesn't make me wantthem more if anything I want them less) (Gentry)

3. Make the shoes just as good as the first time they released if they are Retro's and maybe even use in proved materials.

4. When any Jordan with a Icy sole is created use good tint blue on the soles and No more Columbia 11's without that beautiful Dark blue Sole.

5. Stop putting Jump mans on the back of Jordan 1's it's ignorant and not needed.

6. Bring Nike Air back a lot of people say it doesn't matter to them. But it does to me, it's not necessary but I would really like to see it, reallymakes the 3's, 4's, 5's, and 6's stand out.

7. I don't care for fusions but keep making them cause with all the limited bs jb pulls it keeps me from killing myself gettingretro shoes cause everyone else loves fusions.

Agreed, because since everyone gets so gassed up over fusions and team jordans nowadays, it makes it easier to get the jordans that actually matter (numberedjordans)

We want the same quality as the retros from 1999-2001. OG colors, good leather and NIKE AIR. OG colors and nike air on retros I-VI. Also 1994-95 retro quality.No packs and realistic prices. ($125.00 - $150.00 per pair).

Satisfy your true customers already!!!

1. nike air
2. QUALITY products
3. bordeaux 7s
4. powder 10s
5. shadow 9s
6. white/infrared 6s
7. powder 9s
8. white/cement 4s

i never got to see jordan play. . . . in his prime! but i did catch the later years of his career when he was playing with the bulls after he retired and cameback and then when he was playing with the wizards. but either way i love jordans and the best thing about jordans is that they don't stay the same. ifjordan kept releasing shoes that looked like the 1's would we really keep buying them???? and as far as the younger generation (partially my generation)they don't care about the sport they just care about having a pair of shoes that have a jumpman on it. but really its all just good business by JB. theydon't care about satisfying just "jordanheads" because as we can see ya'll aren't the only ppl that buy jordans so stop complainingppl!!! lol its all just politics

Back
Top Bottom