What Do Females Think Of You

Women think I'm the second coming of their father....they either fall in love with me in 5 days or hate me from the jump then yearn for me everytime they see my pictures. 

i get told im cute from women @ work and school and hella quiet
also been told I look like the type that gets with lots of women smashing every weekend or w/e lol

but its the exact opposite in reality
ohwell.gif

OP's OG post was gold
I didn't read anything after it to preserve the feeling it gave me when I read it.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Women think I'm the second coming of their father....they either fall in love with me in 5 days or hate me from the jump then yearn for me everytime they see my pictures. 
tired.gif

Same. %%%%!$$. story. here.

Girls wanna satisfy their curiosity when they realize I'm doing something more important than having pointless text convos with them.

They usually wonder how I ended up with a hot wife.  To which I reply:

leprechaun-.gif

^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I usually get that I'm cute, funny, and I dress nice.  But I also get that I think I'm too good, and that I say crazy stuff.  But oh well....*Kanye Shrug*

For some reason fat chicks think I'm crazy fine.  I always get the "guuuuuuurl he is fine" from them. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I usually get that I'm cute, funny, and I dress nice.  But I also get that I think I'm too good, and that I say crazy stuff.  But oh well....*Kanye Shrug*

For some reason fat chicks think I'm crazy fine.  I always get the "guuuuuuurl he is fine" from them. 
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dunno
Respectful, intelligent, very sarcastic, funny yet serious and quiet (depending on the situations)-My "personality" fluctuates, it depends on the situation.

Funny,Witty, intelligent, real, stand up dude, a-holeThis one chick (who knows me quite well) straight up told me "you r one of the most selfish people I have ever known"Kinda feels batman..but she's been on my **** so her opinion is biased lolI know my self worth, I think everyone should value themselves in a high regard, because if u feel like u ain't $+$#..then u ain't $+$#..

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

LOL NTON IS THE PERFECT GBF MATERIAL THEN SURPRISE SMANGS THEM

I mean a lot of women think I'm the perfect BF material, but I go out of my way to portray the opposite-I am very up front about what I want from women, and it isn't a long term relationship

I'm not one of those pretend to be a "God fearing one woman man" types who have 20 other gfs on the side, I try not mislead-I think women think I'm bf material cause I'm really "nice", I'm good with children and babies
grin.gif
smokin.gif
and I have a good head on my shoulders

Back
Top Bottom