What Did You Just Watch?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

What movie/show/video did you just watch?
List movies/shows/videos you just recently watched and your opinions on what you watched. Only a week at the latest.

I just watched The Matrix. I watched this when I was 7...10 years later I'm realizing the whole plot went way over my head the first time I watched it.
I just watched Fearless.  A warrior realizing being #1 is not what matters. Excellent movie one, of Jet Li's best films.
I watched Samurai Fiction. It was okay. You'll get some laughs.
Oh yeah I forgot to add that I watched Bruno. HORRIBLE movie sooooo ayo. Do not watch. Sacha lost any respect I had for him from Borat.

I did too, it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also I just watched expendables, pretty good, if you have a beard you'll like the movie.

500_days_of_summer.jpg

50days-of-summer-poster.jpg

AGAIN... I watch this %$+! literally 3 to 5 times a week...

About to watch this again before work.

High-Tension-movie-poster-small.jpg

And this when I get off.

antichrist.jpg

500_days_of_summer.jpg

50days-of-summer-poster.jpg

AGAIN... I watch this %$+! literally 3 to 5 times a week...

About to watch this again before work.

High-Tension-movie-poster-small.jpg

And this when I get off.

antichrist.jpg

movie/show/video: Clash of the Titans/ Vampire Diaries/ steve nash passing mix HD on youtube.  The movie was ok/the girls on the show are hot/ the passing mix was great

movie/show/video: Clash of the Titans/ Vampire Diaries/ steve nash passing mix HD on youtube.  The movie was ok/the girls on the show are hot/ the passing mix was great

Movie: Harry Potter 7, it didn't move me a bit... it's really the prequel...
Show: Hells Kitchen 8 season finale, the weakest HK so far

Movie: Harry Potter 7, it didn't move me a bit... it's really the prequel...
Show: Hells Kitchen 8 season finale, the weakest HK so far

Just watched Unstoppable it sucked hard imo. LOTS of incoherent acting. I only sat through it since Denzel was in it.

Just watched Unstoppable it sucked hard imo. LOTS of incoherent acting. I only sat through it since Denzel was in it.

Movie: Transformers 2 on Demand
Show: Rob & Big episode where Rob tries to get Big to lose weight
Video: 2 minutes ago I watched that Hidden Colors video in the Hidden Colors Documentary thread

Movie: Transformers 2 on Demand
Show: Rob & Big episode where Rob tries to get Big to lose weight
Video: 2 minutes ago I watched that Hidden Colors video in the Hidden Colors Documentary thread

Back
Top Bottom