What Did You Just Watch?

Brooklyn's Finest (1st time).
eek.gif
at the ending

i watched phonebooth for the 2nd time since the first time i've watched it back in 2002.

crazy good acting from colin farrell.

that and Bookies, really good movie too.

i watched phonebooth for the 2nd time since the first time i've watched it back in 2002.

crazy good acting from colin farrell.

that and Bookies, really good movie too.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Restrepo:

Watch this before you watch anything else in this thread.
Cosign, I watched this without even knowing beforehand if it was a good movie or not, and it was really good. You always think about how bad soldiers got it but this movie really shows how hard it is to be a soldier and know that the deaths of fellow soldiers are more than just a statistic.

Also watched Precious. Miz Rain though...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

Restrepo:

Watch this before you watch anything else in this thread.
Cosign, I watched this without even knowing beforehand if it was a good movie or not, and it was really good. You always think about how bad soldiers got it but this movie really shows how hard it is to be a soldier and know that the deaths of fellow soldiers are more than just a statistic.

Also watched Precious. Miz Rain though...
embarassed.gif

Just finished Season 1 of Dexter, and just started Season 2 (all since Monday)..

I can see why people always recommend it in TV Show threads.. It's def addicting..

Just finished Season 1 of Dexter, and just started Season 2 (all since Monday)..

I can see why people always recommend it in TV Show threads.. It's def addicting..

- The Fighter - Great movie, Bale killed as always.
- Black Swan - Amazing.
- Scrooged - love bill murray. one of my favorite christmas movies.

- The Fighter - Great movie, Bale killed as always.
- Black Swan - Amazing.
- Scrooged - love bill murray. one of my favorite christmas movies.

Inception - mind blowing. Crazy movie. Never get tired of seeing it.
The Last Air Bender - turned it off 10 minutes in.

Show: The Game - show is hella funny. Drama gets intense too.

Inception - mind blowing. Crazy movie. Never get tired of seeing it.
The Last Air Bender - turned it off 10 minutes in.

Show: The Game - show is hella funny. Drama gets intense too.

Movie: The Expendables. I thought it was pretty good. Sorta wished Terry Crews played more of a factor in the film.

Show: The Sing-Off on On Demand

Video: "Not a Single Damn was given that day" thread video. (watched it probably over 60 times in the past 3 days and I'm still laughing my #%! off.)

Movie: The Expendables. I thought it was pretty good. Sorta wished Terry Crews played more of a factor in the film.

Show: The Sing-Off on On Demand

Video: "Not a Single Damn was given that day" thread video. (watched it probably over 60 times in the past 3 days and I'm still laughing my #%! off.)

Originally Posted by Ginzo

What movie/show/video did you just watch?
List movies/shows/videos you just recently watched and your opinions on what you watched. Only a week at the latest.

I just watched The Matrix. I watched this when I was 7...10 years later I'm realizing the whole plot went way over my head the first time I watched it.
I just watched Fearless.  A warrior realizing being #1 is not what matters. Excellent movie one, of Jet Li's best films.
I watched Samurai Fiction. It was okay. You'll get some laughs.
Oh yeah I forgot to add that I watched Bruno. HORRIBLE movie sooooo ayo. Do not watch. Sacha lost any respect I had for him from Borat.

I did too, it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also I just watched expendables, pretty good, if you have a beard you'll like the movie.

Back
Top Bottom