What Did You Just Watch?

--Movie in the theatres: Love and Other Drugs
--Movie at home: Ninja Assassin
--TV Show: American Dad
--Video: South Park parody of LBJ's "what should I do" ad.

--Movie in the theatres: Love and Other Drugs
--TV Show: American Dad
--Video: South Park parody of LBJ's "what should I do" ad.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I though this movie was going to blow.
But I liked it surprisingly.

--I had the same feelings. Picked up the Bluray at Target for only $10. Good deal.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I though this movie was going to blow.
But I liked it surprisingly.

--I had the same feelings. Picked up the Bluray at Target for only $10. Good deal.
pimp.gif

I just watched Monk on Netflix. I never got into the show when it was new but I actually like it a lot. Monk is a really deep character.

I just watched Monk on Netflix. I never got into the show when it was new but I actually like it a lot. Monk is a really deep character.

I finally just watched human centipede

It was better then i expected.....but that Asian dude....did not see that coming

It was better then i expected.....but that Asian dude....did not see that coming

Over the past 3 days I watched Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions, and Gladiator.
Matrix Reloaded: Easily the best movie from the trilogy. So much dope action sequences. When the two big rigs collide.
eek.gif
MUST WATCH
Matrix Revolution: It was great to say the least. It brang closure to such an epic trilogy. MUST WATCH
Gladiator: one of my all time favs now. This movies had my jumping outta my seat.
Drake: "sooo good" MUST WATCH

Over the past 3 days I watched Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions, and Gladiator.
Matrix Reloaded: Easily the best movie from the trilogy. So much dope action sequences. When the two big rigs collide.
eek.gif
MUST WATCH
Matrix Revolution: It was great to say the least. It brang closure to such an epic trilogy. MUST WATCH
Gladiator: one of my all time favs now. This movies had my jumping outta my seat.
Drake: "sooo good" MUST WATCH

Shows: All six seasons of the Sopranos: Mantis (1994) and Megaman Cartoon (1994)
Movies: Leviathan 1990

Videos: Don't really watch music videos anymore...they're stupid but
about to watch a documentary an NT'er posted called "Human Resource" for research purposes

Shows: All six seasons of the Sopranos: Mantis (1994) and Megaman Cartoon (1994)
Movies: Leviathan 1990

Videos: Don't really watch music videos anymore...they're stupid but
about to watch a documentary an NT'er posted called "Human Resource" for research purposes

Toystory 3: Good movie.

I never use to watch animated movies but the ones ive watched so far are really good that i might be more open to them now. Up,How to train your dragon, Toy Story 3.
Lotso and the Monkey were so
laugh.gif

Toystory 3: Good movie.

I never use to watch animated movies but the ones ive watched so far are really good that i might be more open to them now. Up,How to train your dragon, Toy Story 3.
Lotso and the Monkey were so
laugh.gif

The Other Guys - Pretty comedic, but I'm glad I didn't pay money to see this in the theaters. Eva Mendes
pimp.gif

RoboCop - Solid film for it's time. A classic in my book

The Other Guys - Pretty comedic, but I'm glad I didn't pay money to see this in the theaters. Eva Mendes
pimp.gif

RoboCop - Solid film for it's time. A classic in my book

Originally Posted by Jking0821

this came up earlier today in convo...guy said its the most disgusting and distributing movie he ever seen...and said he only saw the end of it
he dropped one line about the movie...i dont think I wanna see it lol

Back
Top Bottom