What Did You Just Watch?

Movie: Dragonball Z: The World's Strongest i got all nostalgic watching it
pimp.gif

Show: The World Only God Knows the main dude was playing 24 video games at once.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Video: The new Epic Meal Time video. those dudes always crack me up.
laugh.gif

Just watch Shutter Island.
Trumps Inception IMO.
Great movie, I was scratching my head at the end.

Just watch Shutter Island.
Trumps Inception IMO.
Great movie, I was scratching my head at the end.

Watched True Grit and Fighter at the theaters recently. Both are recommended but especially the former. TG is an outstanding film and incredibly enjoyable.

Watched True Grit and Fighter at the theaters recently. Both are recommended but especially the former. TG is an outstanding film and incredibly enjoyable.

Been watching seasons of Deadwood all day up to the final season now I love HBO series, might start Big Love next just cause its HBO. Icefilms.info is the $*$$ for watching tv series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As far as movies go I watched The Other Guys this morn and Im officially done with Will Ferrell. I must just not get his style of funny, I was sitting there with the
indifferent.gif
for most of it.

Been watching seasons of Deadwood all day up to the final season now I love HBO series, might start Big Love next just cause its HBO. Icefilms.info is the $*$$ for watching tv series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As far as movies go I watched The Other Guys this morn and Im officially done with Will Ferrell. I must just not get his style of funny, I was sitting there with the
indifferent.gif
for most of it.

Movie: The Town (stopped it because it looked like it was going to be predictable)
TV Series: Spawn

Movie: The Town (stopped it because it looked like it was going to be predictable)
TV Series: Spawn

Movies:
Last King Of Scotland:8/10 It was great watching the idiotic main character get himself out of the poophole he got himself into due to his gullibility to money. Forest Whitaker's best movie performance in my opinion.
Brooklyn's Finest:6/10 Seeing Don Cheadle acting like a gangster kind of put me off. I kept thinking you ain't no G homie you from Kansas city you ain't hard cuh.
laugh.gif
If you liked training day then you'll most likely enjoy this movie...since it's made by the same people. You won't like it but you'll enjoy it pause.
TV show: Penn&Teller's Bull. Absolutely one of the best shows I've ever seen. Although the show is pretty biased it gets you thinking about the topics they talk about. For instance I just found out that the Boy Scouts discriminate against gays and atheists even though most are publicly funded, I was never aware of that.

Movies:
Last King Of Scotland:8/10 It was great watching the idiotic main character get himself out of the poophole he got himself into due to his gullibility to money. Forest Whitaker's best movie performance in my opinion.
Brooklyn's Finest:6/10 Seeing Don Cheadle acting like a gangster kind of put me off. I kept thinking you ain't no G homie you from Kansas city you ain't hard cuh.
laugh.gif
If you liked training day then you'll most likely enjoy this movie...since it's made by the same people. You won't like it but you'll enjoy it pause.
TV show: Penn&Teller's Bull. Absolutely one of the best shows I've ever seen. Although the show is pretty biased it gets you thinking about the topics they talk about. For instance I just found out that the Boy Scouts discriminate against gays and atheists even though most are publicly funded, I was never aware of that.

Back
Top Bottom