What Did You Get Your Girl For XMas???

Getting her a sweater from F21. And got her a AE backpack since she pointed that one out and her old backpack that she uses to carry her wallet and **** is wearing down.

[h3]1. LV Purse $1200 FML!![/h3][h3]2. Ugg Boots[/h3][h3]3. Tory Burch Wallet [/h3][h3]I always buy (3) gifts no more no less.[/h3][h3]she deserves it.......and she told me she's getting me a PS4 and goodies so I need to show out.[/h3]
homie that ps4 dont come close to 1200. shes winning this one for sure

I came in here for real ideas smh. I think imma just go to H&M and get her some clothes.
Thats what im saying. All the virgins in here saying the pipe or that D trying to be funny with the same jokes.

Im buying this girl a gift you think im not smashing?

Thats what im saying. All the virgins in here saying the pipe or that D trying to be funny with the same jokes.

Im buying this girl a gift you think im not smashing?
Dat pizzipe foe freefiddy + gurl gets me ah gifff > simp ta smash

Last edited:
Thinking of getting the fiancé an iPhone 5s and a pair of Roshes. That has to be it. I'm saving up for a wedding.

Just started dating a girl a month ago so I think I'm just gonna do a nice perfume; probably something from Bond 9

Killing me because a couple of my summer chicks are hitting me up; Xmas brings out the lonely chicks but I must stay strong

Cuffing season.. No one is immune to it

Derecha gettin some new lotions and creams and my side piece Izquierda gonne get to spend time with me.
wink.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom