What Did You Get Your Girl For XMas???

I'm thinking about taking a dump and putting it in a box and leaving it on her front door. Just found out she has been cheating. No lie.
grin.gif
 do it fam its for the best.

I'm thinking about taking a dump and putting it in a box and leaving it on her front door. Just found out she has been cheating. No lie.

:smh: ... It's for the best, as hard as it will be, time to move on.

There is no coming back from cheating IMO

:smokin , It will never be the same for both sides.

As far as gifts for the lady friend...

Got some things up my sleeve... still procrastinating though, :frown:

went through her phone. tyrone got the nudes

How long were you together? We're you suspicious for a while? Was out wilin' without password protection on her phone...? Sucks dude. You ever cheat on her?

A dump in a box would be classic!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Was going to get her a watch, had a coupon for it.....she just told me she bought it a couple of days ago. :smh: This woman buys everything for herself, told her she's not allowed to tell me what she is buying until xmas is over. So I got her:

-Nike tights
-some organic tea
-Tea thermos thing
-Elephant teapot

she likes elephants, so I'm trying to think of something elephant-y to buy

Damn that's rough

How did you find out?

Don't mean to get in your business... did you confront her about it?

I'm assuming the relationship was going down hill, which caused you to go through her phone out of suspicion. So you're already better off without her!

past two xmas's got her a tiffany infinity necklace and then a tiffany infinity bracelet that has 2 chainz so I really wanted to buy it so i can say 2 chainz.

her bday is in january so I combine the two for gifts, ran out of jewelry to buy, (ain't getting a ring yet)

but bought her a watch

View media item 686844
retails for 199 got it for 98!

Damn that's rough

How did you find out?

Don't mean to get in your business... did you confront her about it?

I'm assuming the relationship was going down hill, which caused you to go through her phone out of suspicion. So you're already better off without her!

yeah. she just been not talking to me at all during the day. I always have to contact her 1st to hear from her, 1 word responses, etc. Then when I'm around her, her phone is blowing up literally every 5 seconds and she's typing novels. It went off the other day and I just grabbed that **** out of her hand and the txt was on some lame lance steez, "you're so beautiful, i miss you, send me more naughty pics, blah blah" moving on, garden tools will be garden tools.

A color laser printer is the only thing that's for sure under the tree. We'e getting married in May so most of the "I'd like to get" gifts are being saved for our registry so other people can buy it for us. The printer is needed because now that she's working in schools we're actually printing a bunch of stuff at home for her kids, and my 20 year old monochrome personal laser jet just isn't cutting it anymore.

Yeah it's a pretty lame present, but she's been dropping hints that it's really what she wants for Christmas. I'm also going to be the one to take care of getting all our invites in the mail.
I remember the first time my wife said i could help with the wedding stuff was when we were sealing the envelopes for our invites to go out. The very first one I got the fold a little too moist and it wrinkled the back of the envelope. She sent me to the couch to watch tv and said she would take care of it. haha

I'm not really sure what i'm getting my wife for Christmas. We usually don't do gifts to eachother for Christmas because we go crazy of black friday. Maybe a spa package would be cool.

I remember the first time my wife said i could help with the wedding stuff was when we were sealing the envelopes for our invites to go out. The very first one I got the fold a little too moist and it wrinkled the back of the envelope. She sent me to the couch to watch tv and said she would take care of it. haha

I'm not really sure what i'm getting my wife for Christmas. We usually don't do gifts to eachother for Christmas because we go crazy of black friday. Maybe a spa package would be cool.

I honestly think she'd rather just send out e-vites, but we'd never hear the end of it from either side of our family. As it is in an effort to keep costs down we're doing a private service for the actual wedding and just inviting family and friends for a super casual party that weekend.

My sister was asking me what kind of attire we were aiming for and I told her anything that you don't mind getting boiled seafood spilled on.

Finished up all my shopping for her in one sitting online last Friday:

-Tory Burch bag & wallet
-New 2014 World Cup Brazil Jersey (she's Brazilian and we're heading to the WC next summer)
-Portable iphone charger (so necessary in NYC)
-Stuffed Gizmo from the Gremlins (my nickname for her)
-Fitbit Flex Band
-Custom M&M's with my and her faces on them :lol:

yeah. she just been not talking to me at all during the day. I always have to contact her 1st to hear from her, 1 word responses, etc. Then when I'm around her, her phone is blowing up literally every 5 seconds and she's typing novels. It went off the other day and I just grabbed that **** out of her hand and the txt was on some lame lance steez, "you're so beautiful, i miss you, send me more naughty pics, blah blah" moving on, garden tools will be garden tools.
Damn I remember when you use to post her boobs in PYG, sucks bro

Picked up a MK watch at Macy's earlier. Figure a dinner (her birthday is the 22nd) and something small will be enough This is a new relationship so I'm not trying to totally splurge/leave expectancies for every holiday forward.

d in the box.

just kidding, I'm single. :/.

Just kidding again. I love it. hahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom