What Did You Get Your Girl For XMas???

I had bought my girl a 40 inch samsung smart TV to replace her 12 inch :lol:

But her dad bought her a 32 for black friday which he could have got for at the same price online, even when it's not black friiday :stoneface:

well, of course I had to tell her, and she gave the tv to her dad because he initially wanted it for himself anyway

Going to get her some Diamond Earrings, Ugg slip ons, and some boots. My mom hooked me up with some coupons so I have some extra $ to use.

No girl this year :smokin

Thinking about copping some new cologne or the Taxi XII's.

[h3]1. LV Purse $1200 FML!![/h3][h3]2. Ugg Boots[/h3][h3]3. Tory Burch Wallet [/h3][h3]I always buy (3) gifts no more no less.[/h3][h3]she deserves it.......and she told me she's getting me a PS4 and goodies so I need to show out.[/h3]

nothing you guys give her will satisfy her over tyrone.

word to the corvette dude

Burberry purse from that 40% off deal at Bloomingdales last yr. She still think I payed full price :smokin

I came in here for real ideas smh. I think imma just go to H&M and get her some clothes.

Wives = TV's, phones, maybe a car (gotta be with her at least 15+ imo)

Girlfriends = Concert tickets, handbags, dope perfumes

JO's = Dat pype

Just started dating a girl a month ago so I think I'm just gonna do a nice perfume; probably something from Bond 9

Killing me because a couple of my summer chicks are hitting me up; Xmas brings out the lonely chicks but I must stay strong

Last edited:
My wife and I just bought living room furniture so that was out gift this year...got her and iPad too though she doesn't know about

Man we broke up 2 months ago, but just started back talking about reuniting so we will see. Probably some charms for a bracelet that I add to everytime that special time comes.

Other than that nothing..I mean we are broken up for the present time lol

So far got her... Tiffany gold necklace and charm, VS nightwear/pjs/thongs, gift cards, cookware set, what else?

I don't have a gf, but a female who apparently claimed me off waivers bought me a camera I've been wanting for awhile, and somehow paid my phone bill without me knowing til later, so I guess ill have to come up with something

Last edited:
Jimmy Choos... eyeglass frames 
tired.gif

gonna get her a giftcard to mani/pedi and for a spy to stuff her stocking

I live that weeknd lifestyle so know no such thing as commitment.

Buying myself some bottom grillz,margiela, and some mercer pants

Wasn't gonna buy this girl I'm talking to a gift but she told me she's gonna get me something and I'll feel like a **** not giving her nothing :smh:

Ideas?

[h3]1. LV Purse $1200 FML!![/h3]

[h3]2. Ugg Boots[/h3]

[h3]3. Tory Burch Wallet[/h3]

[h3]I always buy (3) gifts no more no less.[/h3]

[h3]she deserves it.......and she told me she's getting me a PS4 and goodies so I need to show out.[/h3]
JESUS

Back
Top Bottom