What did Jesus look like?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

...The white image.... of Christ...is really Caesare Borgia/
or and of, the 2nd son of Pope Alexander...

pimp.gif

"But if horses or oxen or lions had hands
or could inscribe with their hands and accomplish such works as men,
horses would inscribe the figures of the gods as similar to horses,
and the oxen as similar to oxen,
and they would make the bodies
of the sort which each of them had."

- Xenophanes

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Originally Posted by flight club sucks

Well in the bible it says Jesus had "skin of burnt bronze and hair of lambs wool". So he could not have been white.
idk how people read the bible and it clearly says this in the bible but we hardly see pictures which portray this

the reply to the bin laden pic gotta be the biggest stoneface i seen
Flight club speaks the truth so we no for a fact jesus isnt white
pimp.gif

No one knows, people can interpret Him however they want. Usually people interpret Him to look like them as far as skin tone and such.

He wasn't white that's a fact, but that doesn't mean he was black either. Then again if he was, it would explain a lot.

Originally Posted by aRog27

"Jesus Christ" never existed. Jesus is a literary and astrological hybrid. He is the sun, personified.

Hey, why don't you stop taking Zeitgeist at its word without looking at anything else? I don't believe in anything Christian, but I do think that Jesuswas an actual person at some point.

well to start........he would look like a Jewish(since he is an Israelite) not sure the exact facial feature...but regarding to the Holy Bible.....the physicalfeature of Jesus Christ would be like of a well built guy or a muscular....and not those features that people normally depicts as a skinny or weak lookingguy.Jesus Christ endured the Roman punishment, like the 36 lashes(a regular person can faint or be unconscious with just 3 lashes) Jesus Christ was able tocarry that heavy wooden cross after He was nearly beaten to death(not a regular joe can do that, they don't even have 24 hour Fitness back then)so pictureJesus Christ as a buff and most likely a handsome guy too.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Originally Posted by flight club sucks

Well in the bible it says Jesus had "skin of burnt bronze and hair of lambs wool". So he could not have been white.
idk how people read the bible and it clearly says this in the bible but we hardly see pictures which portray this

the reply to the bin laden pic gotta be the biggest stoneface i seen
Flight club speaks the truth so we no for a fact jesus isnt white
pimp.gif

wasnt blaack either
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom