What did Jesus look like?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by fvargas2000
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

he was ancient hebrew, from what i read that means he was brown skinned i guess

At the time of the Roman empire he could've been anything, really. White/Brown/Black.

Most likely Middle-Eastern complexion (this is just speculation though)

All the artwork we have of Jesus were created many many years after he was gone, how would they possibly know what he looked like?

Originally Posted by ELuSvPiNoY

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

bin-laden.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why the stoneface, Jesus looked middle eastern......maybe this pic is in bad taste but you get the idea. No I'm not somehow associating Jesus with BinLaden, Bin laden happens to be the most famous middle eastern person i could think of at the time.

Originally Posted by ELuSvPiNoY

bin-laden.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why the stoneface, Jesus looked middle eastern......maybe this pic is in bad taste but you get the idea. No I'm not somehow associating Jesus with Bin Laden, Bin laden happens to be the most famous middle eastern person i could think of at the time.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by flight club sucks

Well in the bible it says Jesus had "skin of burnt bronze and hair of lambs wool". So he could not have been white.
Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Most likely Middle-Eastern complexion (this is just speculation though)
this.

P.S. It really bothers me that majority of pictures paint him as a pale white man,
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
at the pancho villa and los bukis haha i never realized how muchedthat dude looked like what Jesus is portrayed to look like

Back
Top Bottom