What did Jesus look like?

Originally Posted by rock4light

the only god
eek.gif
A white Ice Cube can you spot him?

Originally Posted by flight club sucks

Well in the bible it says Jesus had "skin of burnt bronze and hair of lambs wool". So he could not have been white.
idk how people read the bible and it clearly says this in thebible but we hardly see pictures which portray this

the reply to the bin laden pic gotta be the biggest stoneface i seen

Iight, a serious answer:

Well first of all he had short hair. Only Nazirites were not supposed to cut their hair, and Jesus wasn't one so there is no doubt his hair was neatly cutlike any other Jewish male at the time. Along with short hair he also had a beard.

He was a carpenter for the better part of 30 years so he obviously wasn't frail as is commonly depicted in art.

The color of his skin and his features were most likely Semitic since his Mother was Jewish. Her ancestors were Jewish, in the line of the Hebrews. So Jesuswould probably have had a completion and features common to Jews.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Iight, a serious answer:

Well first of all he had short hair. Only Nazirites were not supposed to cut their hair, and Jesus wasn't one so there is no doubt his hair was neatly cut like any other Jewish male at the time. Along with short hair he also had a beard.

He was a carpenter for the better part of 30 years so he obviously wasn't frail as is commonly depicted in art.

The color of his skin and his features were most likely Semitic since his Mother was Jewish. Her ancestors were Jewish, in the line of the Hebrews. So Jesus would probably have had a completion and features common to Jews.
lol

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Iight, a serious answer:

Well first of all he had short hair. Only Nazirites were not supposed to cut their hair, and Jesus wasn't one so there is no doubt his hair was neatly cut like any other Jewish male at the time. Along with short hair he also had a beard.

The color of his skin and his features were most likely Semitic since his Mother was Jewish. Her ancestors were Jewish, in the line of the Hebrews. So Jesus would probably have had a completion and features common to Jews.
lol
What's so funny? Dude wanted a serious answer so he got one...

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Well in the bible it says Jesus had "skin of burnt bronze and hair of lambs wool". So he could not have been white.
idk how people read the bible and it clearly says this in the bible but we hardly see pictures which portray this

Nowhere in the Bible does it actually say what he looked like when he was on the earth. The context of the bronze skin and hair like lamb'swool is symbolic.

To understand what he looks like is more a case of logical reasoning.

idk how people read the bible and it clearly says this in the bible but we hardly see pictures which portray this

Nowhere in the Bible does it actually say what he looked like when he was on the earth. The context of the bronze skin and hair like lamb's wool is symbolic.

To understand what he looks like it's more a case of logical reasoning.

Your answer to the original quote is the reason why I LOL'd. You obviously read the King James version of the bible, if you even read any of it at all.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Nowhere in the Bible does it actually say what he looked like when he was on the earth. The context of the bronze skin and hair like lamb's wool is symbolic.

To understand what he looks like it's more a case of logical reasoning.

Your answer to the original quote is the reason why I LOL'd. You obviously read the King James version of the bible, if you even read any of it at all.
How is the version I use even relevant to this? The original post I made didn't even use any scriptures... Just conclusions drawn from commonknowledge...

Either contribute to the discussion or chill with the lol's @ someone actually trying to help the OP.

"Jesus Christ" never existed. Jesus is a literary and astrological hybrid. He is the sun, personified.

Back
Top Bottom