What current NBA player you think could take MJ 1-on-1 in his prime?

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
For me , I think Kobe would give him some trouble, but MJ>ALL
pimp.gif

Lebron would easily over power Jordan and yeah Kobe

actually I think most athletic superstars would have a great 1 on 1 with Jordan....

I have a feeling that Brandon Roy would do fine against him.

In retrospect, the players who did relatively well against MJ seem to be smart SGs who could shoot the ball, but who were never true superstars, like Joe D,Hersey Hawkins and Mitch Richmond. Roy seems to fit this description.

--Lebron is a beast. He can definitely over power Jordan.
--While being a Kobe/Laker fan, I will still always say overall, MJ was (and is) a better "NBA" player than Kobe.
--But I will give KObe 1 thing over MJ..his range of shot. MJ had better D, but Kobe has better footwork on the offensive end and appears to be able to launchthe rock from much further distances with ease.

Good question I can't say no one could beat him but man Jordan was a GREAT not just good but a GREAT defender, it would be a tall order for anyone.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I have a feeling that Brandon Roy would do fine against him.

In retrospect, the players who did relatively well against MJ seem to be smart SGs who could shoot the ball, but who were never true superstars, like Joe D, Hersey Hawkins and Mitch Richmond. Roy seems to fit this description.

hornacek and steve blake together couldnt beat MJ.
but LeBron and Kobe would have a chance as would Paul Pierce believe it or not but no one could take MJ in his prime.

wow. but Brandon Roy isn't even in his prime yet(or is he?). So what kind of match up would that be down the line? we know he's solid, so how muchbetter can B Roy get?

I would like to see a younger Paul Pierce go against MJ in his prime.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

wow. but Brandon Roy isn't even in his prime yet(or is he?). So what kind of match up would that be down the line? we know he's solid, so how much better can B Roy get?

I would like to see a younger Paul Pierce go against MJ in his prime.
As much as a fan I am of Pierce, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Here he is against a 38 year old MJ. I don't see any guard beating MJ. Hewas THAT good.
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKS7uZ40kqU

I'm not going to lie... and I hate when people ride MJ's nuts to the point of saying ridiculous crap, like 'I bet you guys didn't know in HS hescored 308 points in a half. On two broken legs. Shooting only left-handed.'... but I don't think anyone today could.

I like what Xta said, though.

Back
Top Bottom