What creative scenarios have people used to try and hustle you?

- "Hey man my buddy crashed his truck on the way back here, when it started raining we stopped cutting yards and now I have no way home(at this time I noticed the tracks on his arms plus who the hell cuts yards at 8pm 
grin.gif
)" Nah sorry bruh.
- Dude was going around the neighborhood trying to raise money for his deaf baseball team. He wasn't even selling anything just asking for money writing the names of "donors" on extra wide rule paper
grin.gif
- Coke party invitations on south beach
laugh.gif

- There was a woman down here who used to walk around at a major intersection asking for change. She did this for years..turned out she actually had a job..and also a house. Supposedly she was making bankroll off bumming for change all those years until she was arrested
laugh.gif

- "Hey man my buddy crashed his truck on the way back here, when it started raining we stopped cutting yards and now I have no way home(at this time I noticed the tracks on his arms plus who the hell cuts yards at 8pm 
grin.gif
)" Nah sorry bruh.
- Dude was going around the neighborhood trying to raise money for his deaf baseball team. He wasn't even selling anything just asking for money writing the names of "donors" on extra wide rule paper
grin.gif
- Coke party invitations on south beach
laugh.gif

- There was a woman down here who used to walk around at a major intersection asking for change. She did this for years..turned out she actually had a job..and also a house. Supposedly she was making bankroll off bumming for change all those years until she was arrested
laugh.gif

Can I use a dollar? My car ran out of gas..
I am not sure but I believe the same got a dollar out of me twice in front of my gym

I am not sure but I believe the same got a dollar out of me twice in front of my gym

I won't say any names, but a NT'er tried to get me into a pyramid scheme by calling it "multi-level marketing"...

@#@! outta here...
smh.gif
roll.gif

I won't say any names, but a NT'er tried to get me into a pyramid scheme by calling it "multi-level marketing"...

@#@! outta here...
smh.gif
roll.gif

Pre-paid legal services biggest pyramid scheme someone has ever tried to get me with. The guys who do it think that they will be millionaires by 26, they're 22 right now. lol

Pre-paid legal services biggest pyramid scheme someone has ever tried to get me with. The guys who do it think that they will be millionaires by 26, they're 22 right now. lol

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

smh.gif
@ me giving some bum $%% dude subway fare. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

smh.gif
@ me giving some bum $%% dude subway fare. 
laugh.gif

guy- Hey man, I don't usually do this but I need some help bad, i'm from out of town, I just got here last night, my wife is here getting surgery, she has a very rare disease and the only doctors who would do it live here so she has been here for months and I just got here last night and someone stole all of my luggage and I have wondering the streets all night looking for someone to help me.

me-*just walking out of the bank and noticing that I have encountered this same guy many times before* what you need ma man?

Him- im so hungry, I havent ate in 3 days, I just need a few bucks for some food.

me-*since we are right around the corner from a spot where I can get free food since I know the owner of the restaurant* come with me to the restaurant, ill grab you something...

him-nah, i dont want that, just give me like $5 and ill grab something myself

me-i dont got $5 for you ma man but I can get you some food if you hungry

him-@+$# it then, nevermind....

me-smh
edit: never mentioned his wife again after the opening statement... 

guy- Hey man, I don't usually do this but I need some help bad, i'm from out of town, I just got here last night, my wife is here getting surgery, she has a very rare disease and the only doctors who would do it live here so she has been here for months and I just got here last night and someone stole all of my luggage and I have wondering the streets all night looking for someone to help me.

me-*just walking out of the bank and noticing that I have encountered this same guy many times before* what you need ma man?

Him- im so hungry, I havent ate in 3 days, I just need a few bucks for some food.

me-*since we are right around the corner from a spot where I can get free food since I know the owner of the restaurant* come with me to the restaurant, ill grab you something...

him-nah, i dont want that, just give me like $5 and ill grab something myself

me-i dont got $5 for you ma man but I can get you some food if you hungry

him-@+$# it then, nevermind....

me-smh
edit: never mentioned his wife again after the opening statement... 

"Me and my man's trying to sell you these dvd's to get gas for our car, that broke down." I say "naw I'm good" and give them a dollar anyway. I see there dealer bring them their car back smh. "do you know about jahovah?" I reply, no" Gives me watchtower and ask for donation. Yo, I'm trying to.be.a comedian listen to my jokes, I listen; moderately funny. Yo im trying to raise money to go to Vegas and do stand up mind donating a few bucks. The cons get worse by the year.

"Me and my man's trying to sell you these dvd's to get gas for our car, that broke down." I say "naw I'm good" and give them a dollar anyway. I see there dealer bring them their car back smh. "do you know about jahovah?" I reply, no" Gives me watchtower and ask for donation. Yo, I'm trying to.be.a comedian listen to my jokes, I listen; moderately funny. Yo im trying to raise money to go to Vegas and do stand up mind donating a few bucks. The cons get worse by the year.

I don't know about creative but those internet relay calls 
indifferent.gif

I got totally fooled once at my work (although we didn't officially made a transaction) but now I get this stupid call every other two days, it's down right annoying. This one dude used alias 'Sean John' and I almost laugh out loud.  

I don't know about creative but those internet relay calls 
indifferent.gif

I got totally fooled once at my work (although we didn't officially made a transaction) but now I get this stupid call every other two days, it's down right annoying. This one dude used alias 'Sean John' and I almost laugh out loud.  

-Had someone try to sell me childrens hospital cards for $5

-My house burned down and my family is here, we are trying to get a hotel, can you help? (this guy asked my friend for money but said his car broke down)

-Hey man, wanna make some money? If you're interested give me your number and a little bit of a deposit and I will hit you up tonight

Best thing to say to everyone "Sorry man, I only got a debit card"

-Had someone try to sell me childrens hospital cards for $5

-My house burned down and my family is here, we are trying to get a hotel, can you help? (this guy asked my friend for money but said his car broke down)

-Hey man, wanna make some money? If you're interested give me your number and a little bit of a deposit and I will hit you up tonight

Best thing to say to everyone "Sorry man, I only got a debit card"

It's always some "out of towner " in a Walmart parking long needing gas money to get home.

Dude knocked on my door the other day selling magazine subscriptions
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom