What creative scenarios have people used to try and hustle you?

The ones that always get me are the people with animals.

I see a bum i don't make eye contact and i say no i don't have any thing sorry and keep it moving.

In Philly around 30th street station there was always a young girl who was dirty as hell with her dog chained to her....for some reason i saw that and always felt bad. She was the only bum i would give loose change too.

Spoiler [+]
lesson to hobos out there....you want money....invest some in a pet...they will get you more sympathy then you could on your own

Depending on the situation, i sometimes hit them with the "I'm unemployed, brotha..so I'm in the same boat as you
indifferent.gif
"

laugh.gif
hit them with the same lies that they use

obviously I wouldn't be able to use that line if I'm dressed up for work or if i got shopping bags with me
laugh.gif

Depending on the situation, i sometimes hit them with the "I'm unemployed, brotha..so I'm in the same boat as you
indifferent.gif
"

laugh.gif
hit them with the same lies that they use

obviously I wouldn't be able to use that line if I'm dressed up for work or if i got shopping bags with me
laugh.gif

Just the other day I was leaving walmart and this indian dude came at me ,with his thick accent, like: "excuse me sir, i have money but I can't use it here. Will you trade me my $100 dollars for yours? They don't take indian money here."
had me standing there like
indifferent.gif
'is this dude serious, what in the hell am i gonna do with indian money'

Just the other day I was leaving walmart and this indian dude came at me ,with his thick accent, like: "excuse me sir, i have money but I can't use it here. Will you trade me my $100 dollars for yours? They don't take indian money here."
had me standing there like
indifferent.gif
'is this dude serious, what in the hell am i gonna do with indian money'

This dude in his late 20's almost 30 told me and my homeboys that he just graduated high school, and that his parents kicked him out, and he was hungry, But the story he told was such foolishness I got mad as hell he tried to insult my intelligence, the story was some sort of put yourself in my position lecture knowing this guy was lying his @%* off is what got me heated. Also he was following us the whole time, because he sparked a convo with us in the cologne store prior to us meeting him up later on. So my homie gave him $2, my homie hands out money all the time, I told him 1 day he's gonna get beat up and robbed, but he carries a gun so I don't even wanna think of the outcome.

This dude in his late 20's almost 30 told me and my homeboys that he just graduated high school, and that his parents kicked him out, and he was hungry, But the story he told was such foolishness I got mad as hell he tried to insult my intelligence, the story was some sort of put yourself in my position lecture knowing this guy was lying his @%* off is what got me heated. Also he was following us the whole time, because he sparked a convo with us in the cologne store prior to us meeting him up later on. So my homie gave him $2, my homie hands out money all the time, I told him 1 day he's gonna get beat up and robbed, but he carries a gun so I don't even wanna think of the outcome.

This nasty looking chick did that to me last year. She sparked a conversation about my car and mentioned the civic that was parked a few spaces away was hers then when I got out the shop she try to make me feel bad about the fact she has to walk to the bus stop?

This nasty looking chick did that to me last year. She sparked a conversation about my car and mentioned the civic that was parked a few spaces away was hers then when I got out the shop she try to make me feel bad about the fact she has to walk to the bus stop?

My brother's boy used to always try to get me to camp out for kicks with him. Then when we would get there, while we were in line, he would slowly move out. And finally when we get to near the entrance he would say, "ay Tim, why don't you just get the kicks and I'll pay you back later". Needless to say, I always came out with only a pair for myself. He was trying to run me for my money and have me purchase his kicks, +@#* that. I'm glad my brother barely kick it with dude anymore.

My brother's boy used to always try to get me to camp out for kicks with him. Then when we would get there, while we were in line, he would slowly move out. And finally when we get to near the entrance he would say, "ay Tim, why don't you just get the kicks and I'll pay you back later". Needless to say, I always came out with only a pair for myself. He was trying to run me for my money and have me purchase his kicks, +@#* that. I'm glad my brother barely kick it with dude anymore.

My brother's boy used to always try to get me to camp out for kicks with him. Then when we would get there, while we were in line, he would slowly move out. And finally when we get to near the entrance he would say, "ay Tim, why don't you just get the kicks and I'll pay you back later". Needless to say, I always came out with only a pair for myself. He was trying to run me for my money and have me purchase his kicks, #!#$ that. I'm glad my brother barely kick it with dude anymore.

My brother's boy used to always try to get me to camp out for kicks with him. Then when we would get there, while we were in line, he would slowly move out. And finally when we get to near the entrance he would say, "ay Tim, why don't you just get the kicks and I'll pay you back later". Needless to say, I always came out with only a pair for myself. He was trying to run me for my money and have me purchase his kicks, #!#$ that. I'm glad my brother barely kick it with dude anymore.

one time a friend of mine who i knew was getting into coke hit me up asking for 20 dollars to go bowling with his friends family
indifferent.gif

i tell him 'sure man i got you, as a matter of fact i haven't been bowling in a minute i'd love to join you guys'
he tells me the family can't bring anyone else, so i tell him i have my own ride and i'll pay both our ways, i just wanna bowl
after just a minute or two he snapped and told me he needed the money for weed, so i told him i'd give him some free bud
then he finally admitted he needed the money for blow, it was pretty sad actually. he's quit since though.

one time a friend of mine who i knew was getting into coke hit me up asking for 20 dollars to go bowling with his friends family
indifferent.gif

i tell him 'sure man i got you, as a matter of fact i haven't been bowling in a minute i'd love to join you guys'
he tells me the family can't bring anyone else, so i tell him i have my own ride and i'll pay both our ways, i just wanna bowl
after just a minute or two he snapped and told me he needed the money for weed, so i told him i'd give him some free bud
then he finally admitted he needed the money for blow, it was pretty sad actually. he's quit since though.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

a pyramid scheme by calling it "multi-level marketing"...
/thread.. some of these clowns i used to know back in HS tried adding me on FB.. dudes try to make it look like their balling outta control with their big %@% Burlington Factory suits posing/taking pics in front randomly parked BMWs 
tired.gif
grin.gif
 #$%^ is sad i tell you. 

Originally Posted by DUB 253

a pyramid scheme by calling it "multi-level marketing"...
/thread.. some of these clowns i used to know back in HS tried adding me on FB.. dudes try to make it look like their balling outta control with their big %@% Burlington Factory suits posing/taking pics in front randomly parked BMWs 
tired.gif
grin.gif
 #$%^ is sad i tell you. 

A few years back I was on a date with a girl in SF, we were by this look out type thing at the end of the wharf where the beach access is (for those in the bay area) and we were just chilling on those benches facing the beach when an alleged homeless man approaches us;

Him: Hey man you got any spare change? Trying to get something to eat (they're always hungry right)
Me: Yeah here go man God bless (hands him two dollars)
Him: Thanks man God bless you

A few minutes later he comes back and tries selling us some jewelery that was supposedly real silver, looking straight rusted
indifferent.gif

Him: Hey man I'm selling these bracelets that are real silver, you tryna buy one? (tries to use her as the reason why I should buy it off him)
Me: Nah man I'm good
Her: I don't wear bracelets (she had like four on
roll.gif
)

He goes on with his spiel for a few more minutes, which then I throw him another dollar just to leave us the hell alone. I told him keep the bracelet and he extended his hand for a handshake. He had dried blood running down from his nose to his cheek, bleeding cracked lips, I swear I never felt so disgusted shaking a persons hand in my life
sick.gif
. Moments later he was "browsing" at a shop near by down the street, when he proceeded to get the five finger discount on a whole rack of postcards. On to the next one....

A few years back I was on a date with a girl in SF, we were by this look out type thing at the end of the wharf where the beach access is (for those in the bay area) and we were just chilling on those benches facing the beach when an alleged homeless man approaches us;

Him: Hey man you got any spare change? Trying to get something to eat (they're always hungry right)
Me: Yeah here go man God bless (hands him two dollars)
Him: Thanks man God bless you

A few minutes later he comes back and tries selling us some jewelery that was supposedly real silver, looking straight rusted
indifferent.gif

Him: Hey man I'm selling these bracelets that are real silver, you tryna buy one? (tries to use her as the reason why I should buy it off him)
Me: Nah man I'm good
Her: I don't wear bracelets (she had like four on
roll.gif
)

He goes on with his spiel for a few more minutes, which then I throw him another dollar just to leave us the hell alone. I told him keep the bracelet and he extended his hand for a handshake. He had dried blood running down from his nose to his cheek, bleeding cracked lips, I swear I never felt so disgusted shaking a persons hand in my life
sick.gif
. Moments later he was "browsing" at a shop near by down the street, when he proceeded to get the five finger discount on a whole rack of postcards. On to the next one....

Back
Top Bottom