What City Has It Worse Than Dallas?

Um.. When was the last time any Houston football team has been in the playoffs.. Yeah, a pretty dang on long time.. And not to mention Tennessee makes it tothe Superbowl after 2 years of leaving Houston..

And whens the last time the Houston Rockets gotten out of the first round of the playoffs.. The Olajuwon days??

University of Houston sports.. lets see in football, we haven't won a bowl game since what the 80's?? How do you lose in 8+ straight bowl games.. andin Basketball.. Ha, haven't been doing nothing since the Phi Slamma Jamma days..

Houston's only successful story is the Houston Dynamo..
frown.gif

Also my fav team is the Charlotte/New Orleans Hornets.. Seriously.. I don't even remember how it feels to be behind a winning franchise..
laugh.gif

Um.. When was the last time any Houston football team has been in the playoffs.. Yeah, a pretty dang on long time.. And not to mention Tennessee makes it tothe Superbowl after 2 years of leaving Houston..

And whens the last time the Houston Rockets gotten out of the first round of the playoffs.. The Olajuwon days??

University of Houston sports.. lets see in football, we haven't won a bowl game since what the 80's?? How do you lose in 8+ straight bowl games.. andin Basketball.. Ha, haven't been doing nothing since the Phi Slamma Jamma days..

frown.gif

Also my fav team is the Charlotte/New Orleans Hornets.. Seriously.. I don't even remember how it feels to be behind a winning franchise..
laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom