What City Has It Worse Than Dallas?

Seattle HAS to be up there
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

it ended bad, but it could be worse
I'd rather suck and know I don't have any hope... At least then you can claim to be 're-building', or simply 'don't have the talent'... That > Choking off 4 straight playoff appearances.
Yup...That's what I always say about the ********. At least you all took care of business in the regular season. We had the lead in the fourthquarter of 15 out of 17 of the games we played, and we only won 9 of them. To choke away that many leads really hurts. The same thing goes for my Hokies. Wealways blow it in the big games. I think the entire state of Ohio has it pretty bad right now, as does Philadelphia.

I'd rather suck and know I don't have any hope... At least then you can claim to be 're-building', or simply 'don't have the talent'... That > Choking off 4 straight playoff appearances.
Yup...That's what I always say about the ********. At least you all took care of business in the regular season. We had the lead in the fourthquarter of 15 out of 17 of the games we played, and we only won 9 of them. To choke away that many leads really hurts. The same thing goes for my Hokies. Wealways blow it in the big games. I think the entire state of Ohio has it pretty bad right now, as does Philadelphia.

Back
Top Bottom