What City Has It Worse Than Dallas?

Don't know why some peeps mentioning Chicago and Miami. Chicago got 6 NBA championships in the 90s, and a world series ring a few years ago... Miami wonthe NBA championship just a few years ago..

Don't know why some peeps mentioning Chicago and Miami. Chicago got 6 NBA championships in the 90s, and a world series ring a few years ago... Miami wonthe NBA championship just a few years ago..

Originally Posted by dyyhard

watch out SMU has June Jones....
laugh.gif

Haha.. Lets see this dude try and get some recruits to possibly go to SMU.. I honestly feel he downgraded going from Hawaii to SMU.. Time will tellthough.. Shoulda came to UofH
happy.gif
Oh.. how about the university of Ricesports..
roll.gif
They are solid in baseball, but everything else is justgarbage..

laugh.gif

Haha.. Lets see this dude try and get some recruits to possibly go to SMU.. I honestly feel he downgraded going from Hawaii to SMU.. Time will tellthough.. Shoulda came to UofH
happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

Lets see this dude try and get some recruits to possibly go to SMU.. I honestly feel he downgraded going from Hawaii to SMU..
Getting third rate recruits in Texas is better than the crap he could recruit on a year-to-year basis at Hawaii. It's not even close.

Damn I know Chicago better stop *****ing after winning 7 championships all from the Knicks and than haunting us post MJ by stealing 2 lottery picks for theworst player in the NBA who also has a heart problem. I mean the Bears made it to the superbowl last year, and they'll be back its just the superbowl losercurse, and yes the Cubs suck but the sox won the WS like 2 years ago i think. In NY, the Knicks are the joke of the NBA. The Mets just went through the biggestcollapse in MLB history and the Yanks had to sit at home and watch the Sox win... AGAIN, all while payin huge $$$$$$ to the biggest choker in baseball. Alsothe Jets suck, and the Giants are actually coming throguh but havent done #+%* compared to the Cowboys. (Just like the Bulls, how many rings the Boys get inthe 80s-90s?) and Ohio??? I mean yalls have been historically bad, but you guys have the future of the NBA on your team. I mean all you got to do is hold on toLBJ and your bound for at least 2 championships. And even the Indians have beaten the Yanks and have been good lately. NY is cursed right now

I'm with Acidicality on this one. Bay Area sports is not a good place to be a fan of right now other than the Warriors. I see all you guys talking aboutCleveland this and Dallas that. At least you guys MADE the playoffs, and for the two cities I mentioned y'all made it to the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND of aPROFESSIONAL TOURNAMENT in recent years. Y'all are crying about not getting over the hump, Mavericks, Cavaliers, Buckeyes, Cowboys...at least they can saythey are GOOD. All those teams are at the point where if they lose they can say they have next year to compete for a chip, teams like my Niners, Giants, andA's hold onto that hope that we can sneak into the playoffs let alone contend for a championship. Some of y'all are starting to get a little spoiledwith success...

Falling short when you're close>>>>>>>Waiting for the drafts and combines

Minneapolis
smh.gif

Twins are the only team that has ever won anything...
Timberwolves
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Vikings 0-4
sick.gif

And another trait, we like to give away our players for almost nothing. See KG to Boston. See Moss to Raiders. See Johan to....

Back
Top Bottom