What city did you grow up in and where would you have wanted to grow up in?

1/2 Chicago and 1/2 Vegas.

I think it would be cool to be from the Northeast like Boston or Philly .. Even though I hear they got some racial prejudice issues still..

Good schools FTW

Minneapolis to Miami to Central Illinois to Central Florida. Basically jumped back and forth between the north and south. Would have been fun to spend a few years in NYC, but I’m good.

Grew up in Pensacola, Fl, Philadelphia, PA, Orlando, Fl, San Deigo, CA and Slidell, LA. I now live in Houston.

Never even thought about wishing I grew up anywhere. Kinda wish my mom would’ve went ahead and moved to Houston my senior year instead of waiting till I graduated.

Last edited:
Grew up in Pensacola, Fl, Philadelphia, PA, Orlando, Fl, San Deigo, CA and Slidell, LA. I now live in Houston.

Never even thought about wishing I grew up anywhere. Kinda wish my mom would’ve went ahead and moved here my senior year instead of waiting till I graduated.

:lol: it is kind of a weird question to someone who has moved around a bit...nobody is even explaining why they wish they had grown up in another place.

also, I wonder if people naming places they were already born in as the ideal birthplace had been born elsewhere, would they name that region instead?

Manila-Boston (moved a few times)

Manila-San Diego (Visited cities in CA but SD takes it for me. Never wanted to leave after :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom