What city did you grow up in and where would you have wanted to grow up in?

Thought you were born and raised in/around your current location only for about a decade now. :lol:

:lol: nah.

I’ve been living in Atlanta long enough to damn well be “from here”. But I moved here in high school when my moms got a job transfer. Moved at 14; I’m 30 now. This year officially made it so that I’ve lived in Georiga longer than I lived in NY. :lol: :smh:

Arlington, VA.

Within DC proper or NYC would’ve been cool within the states.

Outside of the states, would’ve been cool to grow up in Bangkok.

Atlanta is dope IMO. I'd rather live there than in charlotte (where I am now).

Facts. Took me a while to appreciate Atlanta. Was trying to convince my mom to let me move back with my family back home. But I’ve grown to love this place. The culture, the black community, the job opportunities, the cost of living... yeah, man. Not mad at my mom at all for moving us down here. :lol:

I try to visit NY twice a year. As much as I miss the place, I couldn’t fathom going back to live there.

DC is too embedded in me, I couldn't imagine actually living anywhere else.

MAYBE Miami... But aside from tropical weather, there's nothing anywhere else can offer that the district area can't. (besides cheaper housing)

born and raised in South Philly

wouldnt want it any other way, prolly raise my kids here as well when that time comes

Was born and spent my formative years in Queens, NY. LeFrak City. Spider-Man became my favorite superhero the minute I could read and put two and two together and still is to this day because of Queens. I can probably tell you every episode of The Nanny because of Queens. I’ll put War Report, Illmatic or Get Rich or Die Trying in any conversation of top 10 hip hop albums because of Queens....

But then me and my family moved down to Atlanta during my pre teen years all the way til now where I’m still at. I experienced life in Atlanta. The current epicenter of pop culture. Never wanted to be anywhere else. Blessed.

I haven't traveled much. Vice City Miami seems like heaven though.

Born in Jacksonville, raised in the surrounding suburbs. Still trash :lol:

Went to college in Asheville NC, I love that place :pimp:. Outside of growing up there I’d love to have grown up anywhere on the east side of the Sierra’s. Belize would be a dream, mainly for the fishing :lol:

I lived in Brooklyn till i was 7 and my family Moved to the burbs of Orlando. I also lived in North Bay Cali for 5 years and came back to central Florida and i am moving back to Cali in two weeks.

Facts. Took me a while to appreciate Atlanta. Was trying to convince my mom to let me move back with my family back home. But I’ve grown to love this place. The culture, the black community, the job opportunities, the cost of living... yeah, man. Not mad at my mom at all for moving us down here. :lol:

I try to visit NY twice a year. As much as I miss the place, I couldn’t fathom going back to live there.
That’s how I feel bout Baltimore...I’m always back and forth, but I tell em I ain’t ever moving back ! :lol: ...quality of life so much better down here :pimp:

Haha i went to Stillman. Can't believe 3 bama people checked in on the first page.

Lol, how you like T-town? I see that you’re from Mobile...I moved down there in April when my girl got a job there. Just started back working as travel therapist after working at USA hospital for 5 months...never again

Mpls. Great place to grow up. Grew up by a park so it was hockey all winter and soccer, basketball and baseball otherwise.

High school was the ****. Parties on smash every weekend.

Living in Orlando after college was also the ****. Dimes everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom