What city did you grow up in and where would you have wanted to grow up in?

Boston

Would have wanted to grow up on the West Coast, particularly in southern CA. Weather and speed of life seem more enjoyable.

NoVa

NoVa

But I was born in Staten Island and stayed for my first ten years. Seeing how some of my homies turned out, I'm glad we left.

Vallejo, CA

hmmm. Love the Bay. Maybe would have been nice to grow up in Oakland. Outside of that NY would've been cool

Would love to move back to the Bay...But the cost of living and commute time is something I would need to slowly transition into.

West Palm Beach, FL

It would be cool to grow up in Miami. Wouldnt mind H-Town or LA either.

I was born and raised in the East Bay suburbs. If I can do it over again, I would be born and raised in San Francisco, move to NYC for college and get that extreme city life, get a job in NYC and live there for like 10-15 years and also travel to Europe/Asia while living there for vacation, then transfer my job over back to the Bay Area and then live in the suburbs raising a family.

From NY (from the Bronx ..spent time in Jamaica queens aa wrel)

Never thought of another city

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_180815.jpg
    IMG_20180901_180815.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20180902_150910.jpg
    IMG_20180902_150910.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 15
Born and raised in Oakland, CA. Always been in love with it and never wanted anything more.

But I'm a cultural anthropologist at heart, the potential experience of growing up in NYC and London specifically, fascinated me from a very young age.

I got lucky born in LA then moved to DC later then to Miami later
California Youth Authority prepped me for DC schools.
I had an edge on them bustas n bambas who wanted to fade me from da shouldas.
Them 12 graders wasn’t ready for the South Central scrap game when I hit highschool:rofl:
So yea I’m fortunate in life to have a hood pass in DC LA and Miami.
Living in all 3 places has its advantages in life from women to hussle game

The Bronx and Mount Vernon, NY.

NY made me who I am today. Wouldn’t have had it any other way. :smokin

Jamaica, Queens
Block away from where 50 cent grew up

Lived here all my life , just moved around to different parts of Jamaica, Queens

Born and raised in Boston.

I think I would have liked to have grown up with a place with a bigger Asian population than Mass. California would be ideal.

Jamaica (nyc). As a kid i saw full house and always wanted to live in cali.

Wanted to touch palm trees and be on the beach.

Jamaica (nyc). As a kid i saw full house and always wanted to live in cali.

Wanted to touch palm trees and be on the beach.
San Francisco is fun man, especially going to random fairs and festivals and everyone mostly getting along. I literally got with 3-4 woman when I was 19 because of decent conversations that randomly happen. Next thing I know, I was at "loft" parties, art galleries, bonfires, coffee shop after hour hang outs, and met a wide variety of people. I don't know what it is about the bay, but for the most part everyone goes against the grain and that breaks barriers. Some parts of NYC have that vibe too, but I think people are more into their own little world and less outgoing.

Last edited:
Nyc, Brooklyn.
East New York, Flatbush,crown heights

Will like to grow up here, but I actually have plans to move out there.
Miami ,Florida
Biscanye bay or south beach

Back
Top Bottom