What car do you buy? $40 K budget- New, certified, lease?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

Used 01 Mustang for less than 15k. Use the other 25k to fix/improve it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

G37 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not too flashy but great design

Love this car....

I am really close to paying off my 07 mustang. Started thinking about copping a G37 or a new CAMARO

Originally Posted by roc4life24

G37 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not too flashy but great design

Love this car....

I am really close to paying off my 07 mustang. Started thinking about copping a G37 or a new CAMARO

I'm looking for a new car as well but mine is for a SUV. I don't want a brand new car but a good fully loaded used Chevy Tahoe or Nissan Armada

I'm looking for a new car as well but mine is for a SUV. I don't want a brand new car but a good fully loaded used Chevy Tahoe or Nissan Armada

With 40K you can buy a nice classic muscle car and still have enough money to go to your local Chinatown and live like a king.

Flame me all you want but at least I didn't suggest a womans car
laugh.gif

With 40K you can buy a nice classic muscle car and still have enough money to go to your local Chinatown and live like a king.

Flame me all you want but at least I didn't suggest a womans car
laugh.gif

EVO MR /thread
Accord 2d V6 6spd
Nissan 370z

only ones I would consider getting if I were to blow 40k on a new whip

EVO MR /thread
Accord 2d V6 6spd
Nissan 370z

only ones I would consider getting if I were to blow 40k on a new whip

thanks for the feedback everyone! keep it coming.. is infiniti a good, reliable car? i know stuff like the range is a 80k car, but nothing but a status car thats a piece of ##!#. how is the maintenance for it? what about bmw/benz used? what can i get for 35-40K?

thanks for the feedback everyone! keep it coming.. is infiniti a good, reliable car? i know stuff like the range is a 80k car, but nothing but a status car thats a piece of ##!#. how is the maintenance for it? what about bmw/benz used? what can i get for 35-40K?

You can get a 2010 Acura TL fully loaded with tech-package for $25,000. Then throw the rest of money into a high yielding CD.

You can get a 2010 Acura TL fully loaded with tech-package for $25,000. Then throw the rest of money into a high yielding CD.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Good deal. I would agree with something along these lines.
With that kind of a budget, I would only be looking to lease or buy new. Especially if you buy new, you can get EXACTLY what you want. I wouldn't be interested in anything pre-owned for that price.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Good deal. I would agree with something along these lines.
With that kind of a budget, I would only be looking to lease or buy new. Especially if you buy new, you can get EXACTLY what you want. I wouldn't be interested in anything pre-owned for that price.

Back
Top Bottom