What car do you buy? $40 K budget- New, certified, lease?

148j4og.jpg

2008 E92 335i CPO

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

You can get a 2010 Acura TL fully loaded with tech-package for $25,000. Then throw the rest of money into a high yielding CD.

but i think the price tag over 25k. i just love this car tho

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

You can get a 2010 Acura TL fully loaded with tech-package for $25,000. Then throw the rest of money into a high yielding CD.

but i think the price tag over 25k. i just love this car tho

Dodge Challenger if you want to stunt. Or if you want a car that will hold value. Audi A3 TDI.
I just recently bought a 2008 A3 with 36k miles on it from craigslist for 17k. If you have the cash buy a car from someone on craigslist thats in desperate need of $$$$$. They're lots of steals on there if you can find some in your area.
If you're going with the Financing or Leasing Route get a new luxury car w/ the best warranty maintenance they can offer.

Dodge Challenger if you want to stunt. Or if you want a car that will hold value. Audi A3 TDI.
I just recently bought a 2008 A3 with 36k miles on it from craigslist for 17k. If you have the cash buy a car from someone on craigslist thats in desperate need of $$$$$. They're lots of steals on there if you can find some in your area.
If you're going with the Financing or Leasing Route get a new luxury car w/ the best warranty maintenance they can offer.

Surprised how many G37 fans there are here.  I liked the G35, but I'm not a fan of the redesign.

You can get a nicely equipped new A4 for just under 40k.

Surprised how many G37 fans there are here.  I liked the G35, but I'm not a fan of the redesign.

You can get a nicely equipped new A4 for just under 40k.

you might be able to get an Audi 5er but I'd go G37

if you want sporty go with my personal fav. and get the 40th Anniversary 370Z

Back
Top Bottom