What car do you buy? $40 K budget- New, certified, lease?

you might be able to get an Audi 5er but I'd go G37

if you want sporty go with my personal fav. and get the 40th Anniversary 370Z

Originally Posted by Pitman13

148j4og.jpg

2008 E92 335i CPO

Boom....

Since you have 40k to spend, I assume you have a decent job.  I would check to see if your company offers any automobile discounts.  I was able to get a 6% off MSRP discount on my new Audi through my company which ended up saving me over $2500.

Since you have 40k to spend, I assume you have a decent job.  I would check to see if your company offers any automobile discounts.  I was able to get a 6% off MSRP discount on my new Audi through my company which ended up saving me over $2500.

i personally would get a used acura TL S or TSX S with the lowest miles possible and use the rest for upgrades/improvements

i personally would get a used acura TL S or TSX S with the lowest miles possible and use the rest for upgrades/improvements

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Zyzz

dodge challenger SRT8. yes you can get a brand new one around 35K right now. 2010 model look around.

/thread
Where?
look around local dealerships. the old 2010 stock if they have any left will be 7-10k off original price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
been seeing brand new ones sell around $35k

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Zyzz

dodge challenger SRT8. yes you can get a brand new one around 35K right now. 2010 model look around.

/thread
Where?
look around local dealerships. the old 2010 stock if they have any left will be 7-10k off original price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
been seeing brand new ones sell around $35k

Originally Posted by Questions03

148j4og.jpg

2008 E92 335i CPO

Boom....
Yes.

BTW, everybody talks about repair costs on Euro luxury, and true, they can be beastly if you're paying the costs 100% out-of-pocket.

But, if you shop around, get a reliable (check Consumer Reports) CPO vehicle with good mileage / late original in-service date, and negotiate down the extended maintenance plan to marry with the CPO warranty, you've got dang near original factory warranty coverage for up to 6 years / 100K miles.

I copped a 2003 CPO 530i back in '05 for ~$3K under book (with maintenance package included), and to this day I have put less than $500 into it- that's with a new alternator, new battery, and all the inspections / services to date.

Originally Posted by Questions03

148j4og.jpg

2008 E92 335i CPO

Boom....
Yes.

BTW, everybody talks about repair costs on Euro luxury, and true, they can be beastly if you're paying the costs 100% out-of-pocket.

But, if you shop around, get a reliable (check Consumer Reports) CPO vehicle with good mileage / late original in-service date, and negotiate down the extended maintenance plan to marry with the CPO warranty, you've got dang near original factory warranty coverage for up to 6 years / 100K miles.

I copped a 2003 CPO 530i back in '05 for ~$3K under book (with maintenance package included), and to this day I have put less than $500 into it- that's with a new alternator, new battery, and all the inspections / services to date.

Back
Top Bottom