What are your 2020 New Years Resolutions?

1. Control my diabetes fully by working out and getting back to basketball. Gonna get back at those dweebs for talking trash on the court.

2. Get insurance for my business and start getting paid.

3. Paint my car before summer starts.

Buy my first multi family property

Develop my left hand more for the courts

Learn to DJ/play piano

Be more conscious about what I consume in my body

Continue to distance myself from the negative energy and live in my truth

Give up social media completely (can't wait) not sure if NT,reddit, forums are included
Write more
Read more (goal is 25 book for the year)
Shoot more (photography)

everything else will fall in place. 2019 literally tested every ounce of sanity I had left. 2020 is a year of recluse, traveling, and being in my own thoughts/space

Relapsed recently but continue being sober no drank or bud. Neither does anything for me anymore. Get off my phone.

Become team iPhone & then shoot my shot at every single woman I find attractive. I don't tinker with my phones anymore and just realized the iPhone is a status symbol to these ****. A wake up call/welcome to the new decade?

I'm also saving money for a down payment on a house so these women gonna be paying for half of everything in 2020.

And of course get back in the gym.

Become team iPhone & then shoot my shot at every single woman I find attractive. I don't tinker with my phones anymore and just realized the iPhone is a status symbol to these ****. A wake up call/welcome to the new decade?

I'm also saving money for a down payment on a house so these women gonna be paying for half of everything in 2020.

And of course get back in the gym.
iPhones are scientifically proven to get you more yams b

It’s easy. Go do it. Lot of scrubs doing it with no problems. Living there as an English teacher is an easy transition. They pay for housing and setup everything. All signs are in English and Korean. I did it for 4 years.

Any horror stories with certain schools, etc?

anything to look out for?

Any horror stories with certain schools, etc?

anything to look out for?

I’d probably start with English Program in Korea (EPIK). That’s government run and fairly easy to get into to. It is for outside of Seoul. Good working conditions generally. It’s an easy year 1 (and what I did too).

If you are set on being in Seoul your first year then you’ll have to go to a private institution (hagwon). Those are hit and miss and it’s a lot of luck on whether it’s good or bad. Good part is that you’re usually with 5-20 other foreign teachers so you make really good friends and have people to go out with all the time.

Also Busan is a good alternative. My gfs family is from there and I lived there two years. I enjoyed it immensely. It’d be like being in San Diego compared to New York.

Back
Top Bottom