what are the benefits for a man to get married?

I feel bad for women, look what they have to choose from. Men who want to be 60 year old bachelors or think its rational just to have a baby mama :lol:
what is a broad from 2013 bringing to da table that makes em deserve a ring in marriage?..let's talk about that b.

broads can't cook, dont clean, always on instagram/FB/twitter and worried everything else but pleasing her man for da long run, and not just a bottle run...

pssh, i aint never putting that much water in a bucket when i know its prone to leak, im good.

get paper, and everything else will fall into place.
Do you get into relationships with women who can't cook, clean, and support themselves though? Stop dating broads that aren't about nothing then you wouldn't be saying they aren't marriage quality. Set the standard from the jump
umm have you step foot out da cribs b? da way ya talking about these mythical "i work, cook, clean, got my own job, and pay my own bills

with a college degree" chicks hanging out wit da unicorns & Pegasuses on mount olympic with zeus plotting on bringing back fire for humans.

these stragglas ain't doing nothing other then playing da same game that supposed to be sold not told, they flying out to miami on da next

simp's dime, they throwing da box to promoters to be at all da clubs, they stripping to pay da bills, and their prerogative is "me first because i

got a vag and everyone is giving me attention for it so im entitled to it"

i seen too many good dudes who were barely outta cool school get eaten alive by these heathenz  in these streets b, getting trains ran on em

and telling their man they was out to 6 flags wit her home girls, man...da **** i seen and personally been thru, i just wanna make sure IM STRAIGHT

FIRST before i ever deal with a hefer trying to dog me out, eff marriage, da era of being a DOMINANT male who's got his

**** on point and ain't throwing money at a bad situation like child support or a crazy broad is on da endangered list, its survival times..i suggest

ya watch ya backs.
Cue the joker he's got a point gif

umm have you step foot out da cribs b? da way ya talking about these mythical "i work, cook, clean, got my own job, and pay my own bills

with a college degree" chicks hanging out wit da unicorns & Pegasuses on mount olympic with zeus plotting on bringing back fire for humans.

these stragglas ain't doing nothing other then playing da same game that supposed to be sold not told, they flying out to miami on da next

simp's dime, they throwing da box to promoters to be at all da clubs, they stripping to pay da bills, and their prerogative is "me first because i

i seen too many good dudes who were barely outta cool school get eaten alive by these heathenz  in these streets b, getting trains ran on em

and telling their man they was out to 6 flags wit her home girls, man...da **** i seen and personally been thru, i just wanna make sure IM STRAIGHT

FIRST before i ever deal with a hefer trying to dog me out, eff marriage, da era of being a DOMINANT male who's got his

**** on point and ain't throwing money at a bad situation like child support or a crazy broad is on da endangered list, its survival times..i suggest

ya watch ya backs.
Ummm...what?

Plenty of girls in relationships who have their own job, own place to live, don't want to go clubs, would never even consider stripping, and instead of dogging their man out they are helping their man out and building something together.

But they aren't checking for dudes like you either.

Until you escape this hood mentality you aren't gonna find wife material. I find it funny you're only down talking these birds that you think you are so above but know nothing about good women who would laugh at your lifestyle. How ironic.

You looking in the wrong place/attracting the wrong type of broads then.

My girl can cook, clean, doesn't have FB and is on instagram less than me (she does pinterest a lot though), and showers me with gifts randomly for no reason.

My girl is always surprising me in good ways. Couple weeks ago she was *****ing at me in the morning for no reason. I was just there getting ready to go to work and she took her bad mood out on me. After I left she cooled down and realized she was wrong for blowing up on me. She invited me over before she got out of work that same night and she had a bottle of Hennessy, cheese and crackers, loaf of bread, and homemade ravioli and meatballs waiting for me when I got off work. Left me an apology note and a note saying "drink up" and gave me the yambs when she got home.

Yesterday she called me up from J Crew to ask what size shirt I was. Came home and she had bought me some new clothes for no reason.

She's got a good job too.

I could go on and on listing the pros of dating this chick and they certainly outweigh the few cons.

When you got a girl like this, marriage doesn't seem bad at all.

thats rare in this day an age for sure.

an also again

ninja speakin truth

Last edited:

ya watch ya backs.
Ummm...what?

Plenty of girls in relationships who have their own job, own place to live, don't want to go clubs, would never even consider stripping, and instead of dogging their man out they are helping their man out and building something together.

Until you escape this hood mentality you aren't gonna find wife material. I find it funny you're only down talking these birds that you think you are so above but know nothing about good women who would laugh at your lifestyle. How ironic.
Clark-superman.gif

Ummm...what?

Eeeeee. Repped

guess what though, you can pick da top bird from that flock hawking you down and domesticate it once you put down that good wood,

done it plenty of times myself.

at da end of da day though, im just built ALOT different then you, like you eluded to before im a only child so my mentality has always been forged

on that "born alone die alone" mantra. there's NOTHING no one else can do that can make me happy that i can't do for myself.

for me to ALLOW a woman in my life she's gotta be worthy of my attention, ain't **** entitled, once that mutual level of respect is there then we

can build, alot of cats in here act like yambs is make or break, nahh b, paper is...yambs comes standard like power windows once you moving at a certain

speed.

ill be damned if da worst thing that ever happens to me is da day i met some chick, and ruined what i already got going on...nah b im good.

marriage is definitely not on da top 20 things i would wanna do right now.

Once a bird always a bird, you can't domesticate a god damb bird, what ends up
Happening is this bird makes you look like a fool if you end up settling with her, I'm sure momma Ninjahood wouldn't be proud if her baby married a callejera that flocked to her son on a Sunmer Sunday at la Marina fam because her son was stunting hard with some bottles and a dope chain...

Then you dudes wonder why I say the things I say and pass judgement about ya...this type of mentality ya have is just silly .

Btw I'm also an only child, mom baby'd me aswell, I just outgrew her space, met a good woman and took my time to develop our relationship, there is no guarantee in what we have, even after 14 years but I vowed to give this my all, unconditionally and tell you what, I love it, I love referring to my girl as my "wife" I love it that we follow an antiquated construct of western society, I love it that we are rare amongst many couples our age.

Last edited:
You around the wrong people if you can't find a chick that cooks, cleans, and has a job. Seriously, idk what to tell you bro .. sounds like you talking about young birds not grown women.

Ummm...what?

where???

im not even a hood dude either.

i like bad latina broads so maybe this is why its harder for me but ninja speakin damn truth

You looking in the wrong place/attracting the wrong type of broads then.

My girl can cook, clean, doesn't have FB and is on instagram less than me (she does pinterest a lot though), and showers me with gifts randomly for no reason.

My girl is always surprising me in good ways. Couple weeks ago she was *****ing at me in the morning for no reason. I was just there getting ready to go to work and she took her bad mood out on me. After I left she cooled down and realized she was wrong for blowing up on me. She invited me over before she got out of work that same night and she had a bottle of Hennessy, cheese and crackers, loaf of bread, and homemade ravioli and meatballs waiting for me when I got off work. Left me an apology note and a note saying "drink up" and gave me the yambs when she got home.

Yesterday she called me up from J Crew to ask what size shirt I was. Came home and she had bought me some new clothes for no reason.

She's got a good job too.

I could go on and on listing the pros of dating this chick and they certainly outweigh the few cons.

When you got a girl like this, marriage doesn't seem bad at all.
thats rare in this day an age for sure.

an also again

ninja speakin truth
he thinks these ******* is falling outta trees, own job, own crib, no clubs? no flock of geese cohorts following em around talkin bout "girls night now!"

pssh ite b
laugh.gif

w/e bizzaro world u in you better make sure no once pinches you outta that dream you're in.

d1abf662703911e28c4722000a9f1966_7.jpg

0211be7e6d8111e2b60722000a9f09f0_7.jpg

At work!!![emoji]128176[/emoji]

d76bf92465aa11e294a422000a1f9874_7.jpg

91e018aa23d711e299a722000a9d0ee0_7.jpg

this is da type of "independent im making my own money" type of archetype of broad you gonna see in 2013 b.

alot of ya ****** gonna be da simps that wifes these broads up once they done speeding, some of ya already ironing that cape.

marriage?
laugh.gif
pssh...soon as you put a ring on a finger thats when someone decides to leak that sex video on their she did a min back

on their phone just to let you simmer in salt.

man i trust a vagina about as deep and my shaft goes..thats it. my own MOTHER tells me make sure you SET before you let any of these

broads railroad your future.

im all about self preservation b, i suggest ya adjust accordingly.

Ummm...what?

Dude be delusional b...

I just don't get it, my dude just lead a simple life and never marry, inherit that apt like you envisioned, but da Hemi and grow to be that chill old dude on the block with stories to tell, slay many women in the process....

It's just like dude said, with that attitude what "real" woman doing all those things is gonna be looking at you?

Ninja go stand outside Hunter College, NYU, Columbia or catch a nurse after a overnight shift at a hospital waiting at the bus stop. You not going to find her at the chimi spot

How the hell is posting strippers relevant?

Just because people you know made the moronic decision of wifing up a retired stripper doesn't mean it belongs in this thread.

How is that a benefit of getting married? That's what this thread is about.

You are just arguing that marriage doesn't make sense based off wifing a bird. No **** dude! Who would do that? Oh that's right, you. You gonna domesticate them with the good wood
roll.gif

You're gonna derail this thread with your close-minded heights nonsense again. Sorry there isn't wife material in the heights but that doesn't mean that ALL girls fit that archetype.

Your argument against marriage is basically that YOU can't attract wife material. YOU would have to settle for less than a woman and try to domesticate a bird. YOU think I'm a simp and am putting on a cape because YOU think ALL girls must be just like the ones you are used to dealing with.

Well guess what man. You're wrong. Not all girls are like that.

he thinks these ******* is falling outta trees, own job, own crib, no clubs? no flock of geese cohorts following em around talkin bout "girls night now!"

pssh ite b :lol:

w/e bizzaro world u in you better make sure no once pinches you outta that dream you're in.

d1abf662703911e28c4722000a9f1966_7.jpg

0211be7e6d8111e2b60722000a9f09f0_7.jpg

At work!!![emoji]128176[/emoji]

d76bf92465aa11e294a422000a1f9874_7.jpg

91e018aa23d711e299a722000a9d0ee0_7.jpg

this is da type of "independent im making my own money" type of archetype of broad you gonna see in 2013 b.

alot of ya ****** gonna be da simps that wifes these broads up once they done speeding, some of ya already ironing that cape.

marriage? :lol: pssh...soon as you put a ring on a finger thats when someone decides to leak that sex video on their she did a min back

on their phone just to let you simmer in salt.

man i trust a vagina about as deep and my shaft goes..thats it. my own MOTHER tells me make sure you SET before you let any of these

broads railroad your future.

im all about self preservation b, i suggest ya adjust accordingly.

:rofl:

NO MY DUDE!

Those the type of WOMEN you are looking to attract talkin bout "once I get my chain and flash my worth, women will flock to me and i can choose from the herd the best one"

Brother I now understand what dudes mean when they call you a WALKING CONTRADICTION.

It's just like dude said, with that attitude what "real" woman doing all those things is gonna be looking at you?
as long as MY **** is straight i'll always be profiled.."real" as well as ratchets all got radar for successful competent cats

thats about their future. let's not get it twisted b, i pull my fair share, but "real" women that got their heads on straight is usually like

that cuz they already got a kid, broke up with da baby daddy and trying to find someone permanent to fill that void so they on their BEST

behavior.

i ain't wifing a chick wit a kid, i draw da line on that, and when you're almost 30 like i am, most of my counter parts already washed up in mommyland

changing diapers for a kid that usually ain't got a father, so they looking for that lifeboat, and da last thing i am is a damn come up...pssh ***** better

have a paddle
laugh.gif

Bro if you a dude aspiring to meet potential wife material at la marina, you got something coming :rofl:

Can't believe this dude posted bottle service birds as the "new pinnacle of female success" bro DO YOU EVER LEAVE UPTOWN?

Ummm...what?

Dude be delusional b...

I just don't get it, my dude just lead a simple life and never marry, inherit that apt like you envisioned, but da Hemi and grow to be that chill old dude on the block with stories to tell, slay many women in the process....
i got way more in da bag then that, what you talking bout is just base model "**** can go all da way left and imma still have all that" plan.

im in da heights b, marriage? one of these broads? pssh
laugh.gif
over 50% of marriages already failing, i rather collect my cake, if i gotta get a chick to pop

out my seed i'll go to DR and do if it gets to that point...i ain't about that "pulling a trailer for da foreseeable future" life.. only person i would ever support

is good ol' mom dukes, everyone else gotta get it how they live.

I've met plenty of nurses in their late 20's early 30's all got their money right, single, no kids, live alone...etc...WTH ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT NINJA?...bringing up these pigeons that run rampant around your hood...those are women for recreational purposes only silly Papi shampoo dudes and drug dealers looking for a fake trophy wife end up wiring that up....for starters THAT IS ALL THOSE BIRDS ARE ATTRACTED TO ANYWAYS....they wouldn't know a good man if he was standing in front of them....lol

Bro if you a dude aspiring to meet potential wife material at la marina, you got something coming
roll.gif

Can't believe this dude posted bottle service birds as the "new pinnacle of female success" bro DO YOU EVER LEAVE UPTOWN?
and go where...brooklyn? your hood in da bronx?
laugh.gif
queens?
roll.gif
different boro, same roach *******.

same ol entitled attitude like a ***** owes em something cuz they got some *** & knockers...yeah iiite..

its 2013 b, only person i got faith in is da cat in da mirror who's raking it in as we speak so i can make that 2014 deadline, i just got OUT of a psychotic

relationship too..da LAST THING i wanna do is think about females, im all about piece of chicken.

Ummm...what?

Dude be delusional b...

i got way more in da bag then that, what you talking bout is just base model "**** can go all da way left and imma still have all that" plan.

im in da heights b, marriage? one of these broads? pssh :lol: over 50% of marriages already failing, i rather collect my cake, if i gotta get a chick to pop

out my seed i'll go to DR and do if it gets to that point...i ain't about that "pulling a trailer for da foreseeable future" life.. only person i would ever support

is good ol' mom dukes, everyone else gotta get it how they live.

Have you ever considered looking outside of Da Heightz?
Maybe then, the women you meet will be more than just club hostesses and retiring strippers.
I'm not saying one MUST marry one of the birds in your hood, but surely you will come across better women if you expanded your horizons.

I've met plenty of nurses in their late 20's early 30's all got their money right, single, no kids, live alone...etc...WTH ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT NINJA?.
thats like saying i've walk by more then a few SRT8 chargers, doesn't mean da VAASSSST majority of da fleet isn't v6 chargers with 1 exhaust tip

looking like avis rental specials with da hubcaps.

c'mon b...i pound da pavement everyday, im in alot of da spots, i see da demise of my fellow comrades, and i done see some of da dirtiest 15-30 sec

clips of phones from chicks you think is wifey material....marriage is going da way of da compact disc because culture norms have shifted so DRASTICALLY

it seems like you must like tying your arms behind your back and left your self a potential sitting duck for a molly whoppin..im good.

rather get my bread and go on about my business....

Back
Top Bottom