What are some of your favorite chain restaurants or ones you go to

this is how i feel about cheesecake factory

for beginners i dont even like cheesecake

and i thought their food is subpar and way overpriced :smh:

i got a ceasar salad last time i went and it sucked monkey b***s

Their entire food lineup is swimming in grease. The only thing worth getting is the cheesecake, if that.

They used to have a crabcake sandwich that was really good. Also a fan of the banana cream cheesecake.

Fast Food:
-McD: 20pc Nuggets with Sweet Chili :pimp:
-Culver's (Midwestern NTers should know): Bacon Butter Burger Deluxe
-Taco Bell: Crunchwrap Supreme or Baja Steak Chalupa
-Subway: Italian bread, turkey, bacon, toasted, no cheese, mayo, lettuce. :pimp: Eat this every day I work. Perfect sandwich.

Restaurants:
-Cheesecake Factory: Shrimp & Bacon Club :pimp:
-iHop/Denny's: Appetizer Sampler with Honey mustard
-Red Lobster: Only go during this time of year for endless shrimp.

I don't really go to a lot of chain restaurants. Applebee's/Chili's/etc. all taste the same to me.

Last edited:
Bonefish grill
Texas Roadhouse
Yardhouse
Cheesecake factory
Gordon Biersch

What chain can supply me with a supple amount of shrimp when I get that craving? Is Red Lobster really the go to? I haven't touched them in a good  3 or 4 years.

yeah, they have endless shrimp right now

I ain't never even heard of most of these joints.

My money isn't long enough.

cactus club >>>>

canadian nters know whatsup

You already know!

2uh7cy9.jpg
:smokin

Fast Food
In N out
Jack in the box
Taco Del Mar

Sit down
Joeys
Cactus Club
Cheesecake
PF Changs
Red Robin :smokin

Last edited:
Gordon Biersch- New York Strip,grilled shrimp and garlic fries....:smokin

Shakespeare and Co. - Everything is good,the steaks,the pizza,the pasta.... favorites are definitely spaghetti bolognese and the American Breakfast.

Ruth's Chris is hit or miss had some good meals there and had some terrible ones

Cheesecake Factory just for the variety food is decent at best but tons of choices...

The Melting Pot- Never tried anything but the fondue though...Anybody tried any of the entrees?

Melting Pot is maaaaad overrated.

Not eem that good.

Except the desserts, but who doesn't love dipping stuff in chocolate?

Yardhouse- dem the moo shu eggrolls is that crack :pimp:. and their clamm chowder is really good too.

Chipotle- the pulled pork is the jump off

Moe's- The moe's stack is the best thing on the menu IMO

Duffys- South Florida heads should know about this spot. it's only in this area.

Dennys- only for Breakfast for the most part

Cheesecake Factory-everything there is great IMO. but the calories, my goodness. it's the reason I rarely eat there.

not sure if you guys have it in the US but in the shanghai branch of mortons they do weekday happy hours from 5-7 where its around 6 usd for a martini and if you get a table you can just order drinks while they bring around free steak sandwiches. its 
pimp.gif

Favs/most frequent
Yard House
Cheesecake/Grand Luxe
BJ's
Lucille's
Maggiano's
El Torito
CPK
Lazy Dog
Stacked

Definitely prefer non chains but grew up in the burbs and Moms still lives out there and that's all we got :lol:

not sure if you guys have it in the US but in the shanghai branch of mortons they do weekday happy hours from 5-7 where its around 6 usd for a martini and if you get a table you can just order drinks while they bring around free steak sandwiches. its :pimp:

:smokin free?? I've been to the one here in KY during "Power Hour" the cheeseburger sliders and mini steak sandwiches are definitely appreciated but they weren't free and the cocktails were a little more expensive than 6$

not sure if you guys have it in the US but in the shanghai branch of mortons they do weekday happy hours from 5-7 where its around 6 usd for a martini and if you get a table you can just order drinks while they bring around free steak sandwiches. its 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
free?? I've been to the one here in KY during "Power Hour" the cheeseburger sliders and mini steak sandwiches are definitely appreciated but they weren't free and the cocktails were a little more expensive than 6$
yeah its free over there, my friends and i would go and take 6-7 at a time 

laugh.gif

had everyone else there looking at us but who cares, its free food

Chilis is my go to :smokin
Claim jumper
I like mortons, haven't been to RC. I always end up going to mortons or flemings.
Supermex :rolleyes
Corner bakery
Rubios

only chain restaurant i really go to is Applebees and thats because they got the Happy Hour on smash
Never eat there just drink :lol:

Chilis is my go to
smokin.gif

Claim jumper
I like mortons, haven't been to RC. I always end up going to mortons or flemings.
Supermex
eyes.gif

Corner bakery
Rubios
I ain't been to claim jumper for a few years, they still be giving crazy big portions like they used to?

for burgers : in n out or five guys depending on the mood

for a sit down dinner place: cheesecake factory or pf changs

for breakfast: ihop only place i mess with for breakfast :smokin

Back
Top Bottom