What are some of your favorite chain restaurants or ones you go to

I am surprised someone else in here mentioned Houston's, but I love their food. I don't mind Ruth's, but def. overpriced for what it is. Sooo many better independent steakhouses.

Morton's, not bad. I like Legal Seafood too. I don't like eating at chains though, garbage microwaved food in most of them. Call me pretentious or snobby or whatever but I care more about my health and body.

I am surprised someone else in here mentioned Houston's, but I love their food. I don't mind Ruth's, but def. overpriced for what it is. Sooo many better independent steakhouses.

Morton's, not bad. I like Legal Seafood too. I don't like eating at chains though, garbage microwaved food in most of them. Call me pretentious or snobby or whatever but I care more about my health and body.

we have a food snob here

:lol: Noob.

Got a soft spot for Chili's.
Chili's is great and my family used to go all the time up until we had terrible service and now my family never wants to go back. Our waiter asked us what we wanted for dessert and we hadn't even order our meals yet after waiting for an hour. 
laugh.gif

Macaroni grille
Is it just my local Macaroni Grill or did they all cut down on their portion sizes? 
nerd.gif

Cheesecake Factory

Glory Days

Jerry's Subs

Subway

Quiznos

Chipotle

Last edited:
LoL - At the conversations in here .. Once can see some as haters and others can see some as braggers! I don't think neither is wrong - because one is actually bragging and the other one is actually hating. Lets move on ... Dude has money and he likes to flaunt it, that's factual giving his replies and his random injections of wealth ... 

Anyhow ...

PF Changs

Benihana

Buddhas Temple (Paris and Tokyo)

Mama Mexico

Ruth Chris

Tavern on the Green (Not really Chain)

Hippopotamus 

Outback

RedLobster

However, Chipotle, In&Out, and Colimas always satisfied my needs.

Fast Food:
Whataburger
Five Guys
Quizno's
Free Birds

Restaurants:
RA sushi
Cheddar's
Cheesecake Factory
Shoney's (Breakfast buffet of the GODS!)

dude said chain restaurants and dropped some of the most expensive ones lol......

but P.F. Changs and Chili's are my two main

Elephant Bar
PF Changs
Le Cheval- Vietnamese Restaurant chain only in the bay I believe.

Last edited:
that fogo de chao bread tho!!!!!!

I can see how dudes would think he's bragging. When I hear chain restaurants first places that come to mind are

Denny's
Red Robin
TGIFridays
Ruby Tuesday
PF Chang
Cheesecake factory
Chilli's
Applebee's etc.

The places he named are higher end restaurants.

A NY strip steak at Ruth's Chris is like $40 and a NY strip steak at TGIFridays is like $17

I saw a couple of people listed PF Chang's. I ate there once and haven't been back since. Food was below average and overpriced. Would choose a local takeout spot over it every time.

Last edited:
I saw a couple of people listed PF Chang's. I ate there once and haven't been back since. Food was below average and overpriced. Would choose a local takeout spot over it every time.

this is how i feel about cheesecake factory

for beginners i dont even like cheesecake

and i thought their food is subpar and way overpriced :smh:

i got a ceasar salad last time i went and it sucked monkey b***s

Last edited:
this is how i feel about cheesecake factory

for beginners i dont even like cheesecake

and i thought their food is subpar and way overpriced :smh:

i got a ceasar salad last time i went and it sucked monkey b***s

Their entire food lineup is swimming in grease. The only thing worth getting is the cheesecake, if that.

Bonefish grill

Texas Roadhouse

Yardhouse

Cheesecake factory

Gordon Biersch

What chain can supply me with a supple amount of shrimp when I get that craving? Is Red Lobster really the go to? I haven't touched them in a good  3 or 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom