What are some of your favorite chain restaurants or ones you go to

90% of the **** from chains comes bulk packaged in bags that get heated in an industrial sized easy bake oven

ask anyone who's ever been in a big box kitchen

i bet nobody talks to op in real life about anything because it will always end up turning into how much money he has or spends.

"i only breathe imported air from france" 

"these are 100% albino sawsquatch furs on my shoulders"

i bet nobody talks to op in real life about anything because it will always end up turning into how much money he has or spends.

Far from it actually, not even on the couple of other boards I was on before this 1 it's just ppl like u on this board but u can take it however u want

laugh.gif
@ people in here talking bout OP humble bragging. He's talking about chain restaurants.

You gotta be poor if going to a chain restaurant is an event for you.

i dont see how talking about which steakhouses he goes to in a thread about food makes him a snob that only talks about how rich he is

props to the guy for putting himself ahead in life to enjoy these things 
pimp.gif

Aware me on OP...how'd yall get the vibe from him that he's rich off of his chain restaurant choices? :lol:

Was gonna ask the same thing :lol: I've only been to/heard of maybe 4 on that list, but unless you're eating there multiple times a week, none of those are "ballin" places. I'd throw Boudreaux's on that list too. It's like a less expensive, less chaotic (atmosphere wise) Pappadeaux's. That fried alligator makes me c-walk on a bed made of marshmellows.

I don't wanna sound like a hater.

Dude could be a very chill person for all I know.

I just know that whenever i see the name younghollywood, its next to a comment which amounts to "i'm a guy with money. here's how you get hos."

like, that's cool, and that's you so that's cool because you're cool and you're that and that's you.

But I saw the thread title and was like "yea i like Chipotle and Noodles & Co. and other chain restuaraunts, i think i'll check out what people are saying."

And then the first sentence is "I don't usually eat at chain resturaunts, and I eat at restuaraunts for every meal."

And then i'm like "ok, a little douchey, but i'll see where this is going because i could see someone eating at Red Robin every single day for lunch."

But the resturaunt you get takeout from is Ruth Chris, and the places you eat at when you want to slum it up on the chain tip is Morton's.

Once again, that's cool, and you got alot of hos and live in a special world of money and bishes and cool tattoos and whatnot.

But that's like having that one guy you know who is constantly throwing the fact that he has this and that and hangs out with these people in these places into EVERY conversation.

Like, "I hate going to the DMV and standing in line all day. I had to renew the tags on my Ashton Martin and it was a nightmare!" Like, cool. Sounds like you just took a conversatino about the DMV being annoying as an opportunity to say that you own an Ashton Martin. People barely ever name the brand of their car when talking about being at the DMV.

But once again, I don't wanna hate. Because I don't know you and you seem authentic. And if you're balling then that's cool and you're cool because you're you and that's that.

:lol: @ people in here talking bout OP humble bragging. He's talking about chain restaurants.
You gotta be poor if going to a chain restaurant is an event for you.

im sayin

NTers STAY sensitive/salty dudes will look for any reason to start a race thread or say someone is humble bragging :lol:

red robin
buffalo wild wings
azteca
i like olive garden but thats expensive for a average italian chain resteraunt
i stopped eating out a few months ago and save like 500-1000 a month

I just know that whenever i see the name younghollywood, its next to a comment which amounts to "i'm a guy with money. here's how you get hos."

like, that's cool, and that's you so that's cool because you're cool and you're that and that's you.

But I saw the thread title and was like "yea i like Chipotle and Noodles & Co. and other chain restuaraunts, i think i'll check out what people are saying."

And then the first sentence is "I don't usually eat at chain resturaunts, and I eat at restuaraunts for every meal."

And then i'm like "ok, a little douchey, but i'll see where this is going because i could see someone eating at Red Robin every single day for lunch."

But the resturaunt you get takeout from is Ruth Chris, and the places you eat at when you want to slum it up on the chain tip is Morton's.

Once again, that's cool, and you got alot of hos and live in a special world of money and bishes and cool tattoos and whatnot.

But that's like having that one guy you know who is constantly throwing the fact that he has this and that and hangs out with these people in these places into EVERY conversation.

Like, "I hate going to the DMV and standing in line all day. I had to renew the tags on my Ashton Martin and it was a nightmare!" Like, cool. Sounds like you just took a conversatino about the DMV being annoying as an opportunity to say that you own an Ashton Martin. People barely ever name the brand of their car when talking about being at the DMV.

But once again, I don't wanna hate. Because I don't know you and you seem authentic. And if you're balling then that's cool and you're cool because you're you and that's that.

Don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like maybe you don't have much money or you could just be frugal and it bothers you that he's able to spend his more freely. It may be that he talks about his money a lot but it's your issue if it bothers you like that. You say twice that you don't wanna hate...but you kinda are.

I mean, someone brought up dude humble bragging when he was asking about a $30 bottle of champagne. :lol:

We all know op got money. And that's cool. He likes expensive eateries that's also cool. I'm a simple guy. Olive Garden. Outback. Cheesecake. I mainly eat a local places with good food if I do eat out. No mcds or stuff like that.

Don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like maybe you don't have much money or you could just be frugal and it bothers you that he's able to spend his more freely. It may be that he talks about his money a lot but it's your issue if it bothers you like that. You say twice that you don't wanna hate...but you kinda are.

I mean, someone brought up dude humble bragging when he was asking about a $30 bottle of champagne. :lol:

I'm OK with not having alot of money. And having alot of money is cool too.

Like I said, younghollywood having lots of money is cool to me. It doesn't bother me.

But it comes across a bit gimmicky when you wanna talk about chain resturaunts that you like to get takeout from on the reg, and the first choices are Ruth Chris and Morton's.

I dunno. I make more money than most people my age and I'm not doing that, and it doesn't bother me that he does at all. Like I said I'm not tryna hate cause the dude probably is balling and that's fine. But if we're talking about regular chain resturaunts for getting some takeout everyday, let's be real about where Morton's is on that list.

I've been to Morton's plenty, and that's not some regular Noodles & Co. type spot. One vodka gimlet is like $20.

Once again, more power to younghollywood.

Last edited:

I think u reading into it too much but if thats how u feel it's how u feel.  I do get takeout often from Ruth chris b/c I mainly pick up their appetizers I'm not even a big steak eater like that.  The list ain't in no particular order it's just what I go to.  I do eat out all the time for a few reasons like I have lunch and dinner meetings, I travel a good amount, I don't know how to cook, I like trying diff restaurants, and it goes on.  

I guess yall just got a diff definition of bragging than me,  if I wanted to brag I'd do posts of me with pics of Bandz and Straps or bank statements but I guess thats me.  

Anyways everyone just post what they like, whether its Mastro's or wingstop.  

Last edited:

But I saw the thread title and was like "yea i like Chipotle and Noodles

I think u reading into it too much but if thats how u feel it's how u feel.  I do get takeout often from Ruth chris b/c I mainly pick up their appetizers I'm not even a big steak eater like that.  The list ain't in no particular order it's just what I go to.  I do eat out all the time for a few reasons like I have lunch and dinner meetings, I travel a good amount, I don't know how to cook, I like trying diff restaurants, and it goes on.  

I guess yall just got a diff definition of bragging than me,  if I wanted to brag I'd do posts of me with pics of Bandz and Straps or bank statements but I guess thats me.  

Anyways everyone just post what they like, whether its Mastro's or wingstop.  

That's cool, bruh.

Part of it is just me bored at work, on NT between e-mails.

For years NT has been full of fake SN's that are just made up characters with gimmicks.

As long as you're a real person and it's all good.

Wingzone > Wingstop, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom