What are some of your experiences flirting with random chicks on campus,stores etc ?

sbud5f.png

I can now see what that dude in the "I have outgrown NT" thread was saying Yeah man it's definitely gotten worse... I even see posters I used to respect being trolls in this thread. Weird... While there are good contributors amd excellent threads every so often, there's definitely a difference as of lately. Niketalk seems to be DE-volving. Oh well... All good things must come to an end I guess. I don't know man... Unless I have something beneficial to add to the thread I just won't say anything at all... Guess that's why I rarely post these days.Either way... My taxi is moving and I'm officially 10 mins away from the rainforest!
wink.gif

I can now see what that dude in the "I have outgrown NT" thread was saying Yeah man it's definitely gotten worse... I even see posters I used to respect being trolls in this thread. Weird... While there are good contributors amd excellent threads every so often, there's definitely a difference as of lately. Niketalk seems to be DE-volving. Oh well... All good things must come to an end I guess. I don't know man... Unless I have something beneficial to add to the thread I just won't say anything at all... Guess that's why I rarely post these days.Either way... My taxi is moving and I'm officially 10 mins away from the rainforest!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

I can now see what that dude in the "I have outgrown NT" thread was saying  Yeah man it's definitely gotten worse... I even see posters I used to respect being trolls in this thread. Weird... While there are good contributors amd excellent threads every so often, there's definitely a difference as of lately. Niketalk seems to be DE-volving. Oh well... All good things must come to an end I guess. I don't know man... Unless I have something beneficial to add to the thread I just won't say anything at all... Guess that's why I rarely post these days. Either way... My taxi is moving and I'm officially 10 mins away from the rainforest!
wink.gif

would you like a tissue?

I can now see what that dude in the "I have outgrown NT" thread was saying  Yeah man it's definitely gotten worse... I even see posters I used to respect being trolls in this thread. Weird... While there are good contributors amd excellent threads every so often, there's definitely a difference as of lately. Niketalk seems to be DE-volving. Oh well... All good things must come to an end I guess. I don't know man... Unless I have something beneficial to add to the thread I just won't say anything at all... Guess that's why I rarely post these days. Either way... My taxi is moving and I'm officially 10 mins away from the rainforest!
wink.gif

would you like a tissue?

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

"look at me im soo cool" disguise thread

if you really bout that life (a ladies man), actions like this isn't unusual, so why make a big deal that you do it????

wasn't girl op posted kanye's new gf
grin.gif

This dude basically proved my point 
laugh.gif

I never started this thread to show how cool i was i started it to hear some interesting thoughts and experiences that some of you might have had  talking to random chicks 

I guess i should have changed the title as it seems to be misleading  

and @ Club29 no its not my first number 
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I guess it was my fault for posting my experience because that seems to have become the focus of the thread and thats not what i was trying to make the focus [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

"look at me im soo cool" disguise thread

if you really bout that life (a ladies man), actions like this isn't unusual, so why make a big deal that you do it????

wasn't girl op posted kanye's new gf
grin.gif

This dude basically proved my point 
laugh.gif

I never started this thread to show how cool i was i started it to hear some interesting thoughts and experiences that some of you might have had  talking to random chicks 

I guess i should have changed the title as it seems to be misleading  

and @ Club29 no its not my first number 
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I guess it was my fault for posting my experience because that seems to have become the focus of the thread and thats not what i was trying to make the focus [/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

wink.gif
laugh.gif
 strong Daviditz similarity 

wink.gif
laugh.gif
 strong Daviditz similarity 

Sí necesito un Kleenex por favor. Y Daviditz? I don't love Brasil, I love Puerto Rico.
smile.gif
Originally Posted by SheryarYO

wink.gif

would you like a tissue?

Sí necesito un Kleenex por favor. Y Daviditz? I don't love Brasil, I love Puerto Rico.
smile.gif
Originally Posted by SheryarYO

wink.gif

would you like a tissue?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by proper english

eek.gif
 did not know this was possible. 
more info pls. 
Stop fronting you know as well as i know that A LOT OF DUDES don't do this because their too scared to especially when its not in a club setting 

Right. Because we know 100% you're not fronting at all. Especially in terms of your reaction to that dude you mentioned.

Starting this stupid @*$ thread on here.

Yea.....you're the only one. Congrats NikeKID.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what reaction ? 

I looked at him and started laughing ... so because of that my story is duck tales ?

your a hater b

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by proper english

eek.gif
 did not know this was possible. 
more info pls. 
Stop fronting you know as well as i know that A LOT OF DUDES don't do this because their too scared to especially when its not in a club setting 

Right. Because we know 100% you're not fronting at all. Especially in terms of your reaction to that dude you mentioned.

Starting this stupid @*$ thread on here.

Yea.....you're the only one. Congrats NikeKID.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what reaction ? 

I looked at him and started laughing ... so because of that my story is duck tales ?

your a hater b

pics of last few random females you flirted with that lead to banging.. preferably the "good girl" you deleted because she was a good girl but was stupid hot

pics of last few random females you flirted with that lead to banging.. preferably the "good girl" you deleted because she was a good girl but was stupid hot

Because most of the dudes on NT can't relate 

Most of them are not having sex and just fapping to pron stars and celebrities that they will never smash in real life

Because most of the dudes on NT can't relate 

Most of them are not having sex and just fapping to pron stars and celebrities that they will never smash in real life

I feel you op...I dont always do it but on a good day when I do its appreciated...

And I feel where the other dude is coming from talking bout NT cant relate...dudes trippin in this thread smh

Back
Top Bottom