What are some of your experiences flirting with random chicks on campus,stores etc ?

Although it's a big no-no, I do it with the ones from work. Even though they're
sick.gif
flirting is fun and funny once it switches to them flirting with you and you play the one hard to get.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

brb, rewiring optic nerves since no pics.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But yea nikewonder I agree. I see what dude was talking about in that thread as well
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know why you guys are giving op a hard time. !@%+% funny but unneccesary
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

brb, rewiring optic nerves since no pics.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But yea nikewonder I agree. I see what dude was talking about in that thread as well
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know why you guys are giving op a hard time. !@%+% funny but unneccesary
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Foolish me  forgot to post the pic of the last girl i talked to her name was kate something 
Kate-Upton-2.jpg

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Of course you forgot her name, she's average
grin.gif

Foolish me  forgot to post the pic of the last girl i talked to her name was kate something 
Kate-Upton-2.jpg

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Of course you forgot her name, she's average
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Hmm... Not sure why y'all are giving him such a hard time for this thread.

Anyways, yes... Speaking with random chicks is the reason I've been getting laid on vacation in Puerto Rico. I've seen dudes staring at chicks but not making the move. No bueno en Puerto Rico... Gotta be assertive and make the move!

Heading to the rainforest now... Later NT!
Because most of the dudes on NT can't relate 

Most of them are not having sex and just fapping to pron stars and celebrities that they will never smash in real life

Every time someone makes a thread about "regular girls" dudes try to clown because half of the dudes here can't relate 

But if you make a thread about kate upton ,kim kardashin or amber rose the thread would overflow with tons of engaging discussions SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I can now see what that dude in the "I have outgrown NT" thread was saying 

Cause dudes is f%#@ing children in her

Anyways, yes... Speaking with random chicks is the reason I've been getting laid on vacation in Puerto Rico. I've seen dudes staring at chicks but not making the move. No bueno en Puerto Rico... Gotta be assertive and make the move!

Most of them are not having sex and just fapping to pron stars and celebrities that they will never smash in real life

Every time someone makes a thread about "regular girls" dudes try to clown because half of the dudes here can't relate 

But if you make a thread about kate upton ,kim kardashin or amber rose the thread would overflow with tons of engaging discussions SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Cause dudes is f%#@ing children in her

ITT: OP bagged his first phone number ever and now feels the need to brag about it

ITT: OP bagged his first phone number ever and now feels the need to brag about it

"look at me im soo cool" disguise thread

if you really bout that life (a ladies man), actions like this isn't unusual, so why make a big deal that you do it????

wasn't girl op posted kanye's new gf
grin.gif

"look at me im soo cool" disguise thread

if you really bout that life (a ladies man), actions like this isn't unusual, so why make a big deal that you do it????

wasn't girl op posted kanye's new gf
grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc 
eek.gif
 did not know this was possible. 
more info pls. 
Stop fronting you know as well as i know that A LOT OF DUDES don't do this because their too scared to especially when its not in a club setting 

Right. Because we know 100% you're not fronting at all. Especially in terms of your reaction to that dude you mentioned.

Starting this stupid @*$ thread on here.

Yea.....you're the only one. Congrats NikeKID.

Originally Posted by proper english

I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc 
eek.gif
 did not know this was possible. 
more info pls. 
Stop fronting you know as well as i know that A LOT OF DUDES don't do this because their too scared to especially when its not in a club setting 

Right. Because we know 100% you're not fronting at all. Especially in terms of your reaction to that dude you mentioned.

Starting this stupid @*$ thread on here.

Yea.....you're the only one. Congrats NikeKID.

I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*% 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug 
laugh.gif
 so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls" 
sick.gif
 which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one 

So anyway have you dudes ever tried flirting with random chicks ?
cool story bro.
indifferent.gif

I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*% 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug 
laugh.gif
 so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls" 
sick.gif
 which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one 

So anyway have you dudes ever tried flirting with random chicks ?
cool story bro.
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

no, i think it's because you're not a loser and we're all just jealous  

30t6p3b.gif

no, i think it's because you're not a loser and we're all just jealous  

Let see photos of these random women playboy.. I want to see what kind of random women we talkin here

Let see photos of these random women playboy.. I want to see what kind of random women we talkin here

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

you know what even crazier? flirting with girls that you already know. Its like whoa, I know you, but Im still going to hit on you, LULZ!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

you know what even crazier? flirting with girls that you already know. Its like whoa, I know you, but Im still going to hit on you, LULZ!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom