What are some of your experiences flirting with random chicks on campus,stores etc ?

[h3]
Am i the only one that loves flirting with random chicks ?
[/h3]
Yes, you are the only one.

I hate doing it because like, what if I get her pregnant in the process or some disease? 
sick.gif

It's starting to get really sunny around this time. All these girls walking around in yoga pants. I decided, I too, would talk to random girls. And now I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*%  One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug  so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the  Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls"  which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one   

It's starting to get really sunny around this time. All these girls walking around in yoga pants. I decided, I too, would talk to random girls. And now I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*%  One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug  so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the  Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls"  which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one   

Originally Posted by Ground King

lol what are yall game like when it comes to random breezys dough? like, how yall be spitting game? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it all depends on the chick and the vibe that she has and the setting 
its very hard to say because your game has to match your personality so it can be as genuine as possible 

Am always making jokes and making them laugh so that helps a lot but not all dudes are like that so that wouldn't work for them 

With me for example i would hit some of  them with the " Dam were ever your going I want to go too" which is a good opener for some chicks because they always laugh 

Then you go in with the "Whats your name" and you take it from their 

That works some times for me but like i said for other dudes it might come off as creepy or corny so it all depends on your personality 

But you basically learn from practice 

Originally Posted by Ground King

lol what are yall game like when it comes to random breezys dough? like, how yall be spitting game? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it all depends on the chick and the vibe that she has and the setting 
its very hard to say because your game has to match your personality so it can be as genuine as possible 

Am always making jokes and making them laugh so that helps a lot but not all dudes are like that so that wouldn't work for them 

With me for example i would hit some of  them with the " Dam were ever your going I want to go too" which is a good opener for some chicks because they always laugh 

Then you go in with the "Whats your name" and you take it from their 

That works some times for me but like i said for other dudes it might come off as creepy or corny so it all depends on your personality 

But you basically learn from practice 

I'm the opposite. I hate talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc. I find when you get the number you feel like your on the bottom of the world on some "just got banned from NT" 
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif

One of my least favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug  so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the
embarassed.gif

eek.gif

devil.gif

Because i realize dude was super hot 
pimp.gif

But to make a long story short i got his number and i took him out but to found out he was one of them "bad boys"  which i hate because they smash for forever and a day so i deleted that and went on to the next one

I'm the opposite. I hate talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc. I find when you get the number you feel like your on the bottom of the world on some "just got banned from NT" 
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif

One of my least favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug  so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the
embarassed.gif

eek.gif

devil.gif

Because i realize dude was super hot 
pimp.gif

But to make a long story short i got his number and i took him out but to found out he was one of them "bad boys"  which i hate because they smash for forever and a day so i deleted that and went on to the next one

Originally Posted by Fade On You

WHOA wait that's crazy because you know what i really like to do?

I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc 
I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*% 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug 
laugh.gif
 so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls" 
sick.gif
 which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one 

Wait, please don't tell me I was the only one that caught this 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

WHOA wait that's crazy because you know what i really like to do?

I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc 
I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*% 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug 
laugh.gif
 so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls" 
sick.gif
 which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one 

Wait, please don't tell me I was the only one that caught this 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom