What are some of your experiences flirting with random chicks on campus,stores etc ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For me, it has to be the right time/moment i guess.  Its rare for me to do that though, i feel like i'd be bothering them or something
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For me, it has to be the right time/moment i guess.  Its rare for me to do that though, i feel like i'd be bothering them or something
grin.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I'm the opposite. I hate talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc. I find when you get the number you feel like your on the bottom of the world on some "just got banned from NT" 
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif

One of my least favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug  so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the
embarassed.gif

eek.gif

devil.gif

Because i realize dude was super hot 
pimp.gif

But to make a long story short i got his number and i took him out but to found out he was one of them "bad boys"  which i hate because they smash for forever and a day so i deleted that and went on to the next one
1fd5pc.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I'm the opposite. I hate talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc. I find when you get the number you feel like your on the bottom of the world on some "just got banned from NT" 
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif

One of my least favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug  so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the
embarassed.gif

eek.gif

devil.gif

Because i realize dude was super hot 
pimp.gif

But to make a long story short i got his number and i took him out but to found out he was one of them "bad boys"  which i hate because they smash for forever and a day so i deleted that and went on to the next one
1fd5pc.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc 
I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*% 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug 
laugh.gif
 so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls" 
sick.gif
 which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one 

So anyway have you dudes ever tried flirting with random chicks ?
eyes.gif

I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc 
I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*% 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug 
laugh.gif
 so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls" 
sick.gif
 which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one 

So anyway have you dudes ever tried flirting with random chicks ?
eyes.gif

Hmm... Not sure why y'all are giving him such a hard time for this thread.

Anyways, yes... Speaking with random chicks is the reason I've been getting laid on vacation in Puerto Rico. I've seen dudes staring at chicks but not making the move. No bueno en Puerto Rico... Gotta be assertive and make the move!

Heading to the rainforest now... Later NT!

Anyways, yes... Speaking with random chicks is the reason I've been getting laid on vacation in Puerto Rico. I've seen dudes staring at chicks but not making the move. No bueno en Puerto Rico... Gotta be assertive and make the move!

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Because most of the dudes on NT can't relate 

Most of them are not having sex and just fapping to pron stars and celebrities that they will never smash in real life

Every time someone makes a thread about "regular girls" dudes try to clown because half of the dudes here can't relate 

But if you make a thread about kate upton ,kim kardashin or amber rose the thread would overflow with tons of engaging discussions SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I can now see what that dude in the "I have outgrown NT" thread was saying 

Most of them are not having sex and just fapping to pron stars and celebrities that they will never smash in real life

Every time someone makes a thread about "regular girls" dudes try to clown because half of the dudes here can't relate 

But if you make a thread about kate upton ,kim kardashin or amber rose the thread would overflow with tons of engaging discussions SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

^^ this guy. sooo cooll!!

how are you gonna edit your post 4 times doe?

30t6p3b.gif

^^ this guy. sooo cooll!!

how are you gonna edit your post 4 times doe?

Although it's a big no-no, I do it with the ones from work. Even though they're
sick.gif
flirting is fun and funny once it switches to them flirting with you and you play the one hard to get.

Originally Posted by Ground King

lol what are yall game like when it comes to random breezys dough? like, how yall be spitting game? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it all depends on the chick and the vibe that she has and the setting 
its very hard to say because your game has to match your personality so it can be as genuine as possible 

Am always making jokes and making them laugh so that helps a lot but not all dudes are like that so that wouldn't work for them 

With me for example i would hit some of  them with the " Dam were ever your going I want to go too" which is a good opener for some chicks because they always laugh 

Then you go in with the "Whats your name" and you take it from their 

That works some times for me but like i said for other dudes it might come off as creepy or corny so it all depends on your personality 

But you basically learn from practice 
laugh.gif
 Gonna try this at lunch today over here at the Shopping Mall.  First chick that gives me that eye contact and you know what I mean by this and wham... I am gonna swoop in with this! 

Originally Posted by Ground King

lol what are yall game like when it comes to random breezys dough? like, how yall be spitting game? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it all depends on the chick and the vibe that she has and the setting 
its very hard to say because your game has to match your personality so it can be as genuine as possible 

Am always making jokes and making them laugh so that helps a lot but not all dudes are like that so that wouldn't work for them 

With me for example i would hit some of  them with the " Dam were ever your going I want to go too" which is a good opener for some chicks because they always laugh 

Then you go in with the "Whats your name" and you take it from their 

That works some times for me but like i said for other dudes it might come off as creepy or corny so it all depends on your personality 

But you basically learn from practice 
laugh.gif
 Gonna try this at lunch today over here at the Shopping Mall.  First chick that gives me that eye contact and you know what I mean by this and wham... I am gonna swoop in with this! 

Back
Top Bottom